More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Story's

Hermione's Discovery

((NOTE, this story is my first at a Gay story, Harry + Ron. Hermione + Ginny, If you dont like to read that type of story, there are others to read, thank you)))

It wasn't exactly the sight she'd been expecting, but she was hardly disappointed. Ron, completely naked, lay on his back, head propped up his pillow, while Harry, equally as naked, was moving his mouth up and down on his cock. Hermione's eyes followed each movement Harry's lips made, marveling at just how lovely the image before her was. Her two best friends, fucking. Couldn't say she was surprised, there'd always been sexual tension between those two, but she wondered just how long this had been going on, just how much she'd missed.

"Merlin, Harry, that tongue..." Ron gasped, and Hermione bit her lip as her core began to throb. Harry reached up with his right hand and wrapped his index finger and thumb around the base of Ron's dick, now moving up (Hermione's hand moved, it seemed, of its own accord to the waistband of her jeans) and down in sync with his mouth. Ron gave a deep moan, and Hermione could only imagine how Harry's long, nimble fingers felt pressing around that thick cock.

She closed her eyes and slowly, quietly, she unbuttoned her pants and slid her hand down her knickers, her fingers brushing her dark curls, the wetness there oddly pleasing. When she opened her eyes again, Harry and Ron had switched positions so that now Harry was kneeling, Ron behind him, and Hermione could make out that Ron was gently, so gently, cupping Harry's balls while dragging his tongue along his dark-haired mate's perfectly muscled arse.

Hermione now began rubbing her clit, tilting her head back slightly as the sensation sent shocks from her pussy to practically every where else in her body. With her free hand, which had pushed itself up her shirt and under her bra, she massaged her breast, and she allowed a small sigh of pleasure to escape her lips. This, of course, went totally unnoticed by the boys before her. Ron had now moved to Harry's asshole, and was licking at it like it tasted like firewhiskey, or better.

She left her clit, entering herself with her middle finger, watching hungrily as sweat poured down Harry's face, as both he and Ron arched their backs in bliss. Suddenly, and very nearly giving her a stroke, there was somebody standing behind her, somebody stretching their arms around her.

🔞 Candy.AI đŸ”Ĩ AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹ī¸

part 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)