More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Torg Torg

What are you?

Hermaphrodite

The alien climbed out of its landing craft. It had been sent down to investigate the simian sapients on this planet, a backward world with only limited space flight. The craft was hidden in a large area covered by deciduous woody plants called trees in the local language. The alien knew the language spoken here, since it had spent the last nine months studying the world's primitive communication transmissions. The craft also had a cloaking device that made it practically invisible. No one would find it without knowing where it was.

The alien stood about six foot tall and had two strong legs and four arms with four fingers and two tendrils on each hand. It had soft skin covered with a light covering of greenish-brown fur. It was a hermaphrodite with both a receptive sexual channel and a retractable external sex organ below it. It also had four nutrient-producing glands on its chest, two on each side, also covered in light fur. Its face was pleasing to look at, round with a wide mouth and two large eyes, which looked surprisingly human, except that the pupils were sideways slits. It had no external auditory or olfactory glands. The alien wore no clothing, since it's fur provided enough protection and warmth. It had a belt on which it hung tools and pouches.

The alien headed toward the moderate population center of about 5,000 individuals a few miles away. The alien had landed on the sunwise side of the largest body of water on the planet.

(The creature is in California.)

What does it do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)