More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Razgriz3 Razgriz3

Where to next?

Hera Syndulla From Rebels-Before the series

**Takes place before the show, on a Planet named Gorse from the novel "A New Dawn"

Gorse

Hera has trailed Skelly to his hideout, deciding to confront Skelly alone, and she learns that there's a good chance Skelly is more than a bit unhinged.

Skelly wisely hadn't let Hera out of his sight, and keeps a blaster trained on her from across the room. "Look Skelly, pointing a blaster at someone doesn't help them see you as non threatening" Hera holds her hands where he can see them, away from her own blaster, knowing Skelly could shoot her at any moment. Skelly nods in agreement to her statement. "Good point young lady, but since you've lied to me as to why you came here, it's not my trust in question is it?" Hera was about to answer when Skelly looked her over. " so here's the deal your going to do as I say for now, there's a couple pairs of binders on that shelf next to you, now, pick them up. And walk over to the chair in the next room" Hera started in disbelief. "You're going to tie me up? I released you from that cell and this is how you are going to repay me?" Skelly shakes his head. " No, you're going to tie yourself up, I'll help when the time is right. Hera couldn't believe this. "And if I refuse to do that? What are you going to do Skelly? You won't shoot me. You have to noble a heart." She stood there defiantly . "Either do as you're told, or I'll stun you, tie you up and leave you with one of my toys ticking down for company. Your choice." Hera could see the seriousness in his eyes. She knew better than press him now. "Alright Skelly, you win. What do you want me to do?" He looked at her blue jumpsuit and the blaster on her hip, then back at Hera. "Lose the blaster belt, your boots, your jumpsuit and your bra. Hera did as she was told, and before long she stood before Skelly wearing only her panties. Skelly pointed with his blaster to the next room after making Hera pick up the binders. She walked in front of him, seeing an old chair in the room that seemed to be bolted to the floor. "Sit down" Skelly said and gave her a shove to make her take her seat in the chair. Hera winced from the shove and her backside hitting the chair. "Ouch, that wasn't needed you know." Skelly smiled. " I know, but it's fun now... " he tossed her the first set of binders. "Lock one cuff onto your left ankle, pass the chain around the bar of the chair, then lock the other cuff on your right ankle." Hera did as she was told, inspecting the binders as she did so, realizing that they require three sets of codes to unlock and she knew she'd be wearing them until Skelly was done with her. "Skelly, please, this is insane, you just can't do this, it's illegal, please let me go." Skelly shook his head. "No. Now, since you seem to have a problem keeping your mouth shut, I think we best address that issue next." He reached over to a nearby shelf and tossed Hera a roll of tape from it. " gag yourself, and do a damned good job of it. " Hera stared at the roll of tape, knowing that once her voice was taken from her, there's no way she could reason with him at all. She was about to object when Skelly pointed the blaster between her eyes. She knew then she had best do as she was told, and tore a strip from the roll, which she pressed down tightly over her lips, and as Skelly indicated with his blaster she was to add several more strips, until her face from her chin to just below her nostrils was covered in a skin tight silvery second skin. "Good girl, now, hands through the back of the chair please." Hera hesitated, knowing well enough Skelly was about to finish her restraints, but did as she was told, and moments later she felt the binders closing around her wrists, locking Hera down tightly. "Now dear, what to do with you? I obviously can't let you go, can I?"

What does Skelly have in store for Hera?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)