More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What naked experience does Kayla start with?

Her sister goes in the shower to keep her company

Kayla's eighteen year old sister keasha was right there in the path way "morning sis could I keep you company in the shower?" Asked keasha "no you can't get lost" said kayla "ok but I'm going to tell mom and dad and you will be spanked by mom naked" said keasha blackmailing her on sister "ok fine come on in" said kayla as she allowed her sister to come on in there with he "wait a minute something is wrong here" said keasha stopping kayla from going in the bathroom "oh my goodness what is it now?" Asked kayla had her hands in they air undoing the bun in her hair as she was stopped by keasha from going to take a shower "this is" said keasha and with that she took the end of kayla's towel pulled it lose as the towel started to drop to the floor, now as the towel had dropped to the floor kayla stood there stark naked as she now let her hair loose with having her mouth open, shocked at what her little sister had did as the sister looking at her whole naked body. Keasha saw every part of kayla naked form espeacially her breast and pussy which keasha saw had a landstrip of pubic hair down there "wow sis you have the landstrip pussy hair" said little sister keasha as she looked down and pointed at what she noticed seeing her sister's vagina.

"I don't believe you just said that" said kayla "well believe it" said keasha as she slapped her sisters beautiful butt and told her to 'get that ass in the shower." That's right get that ass of yours in the shower now!" Said keasha slapping kayla's bare ass again as she now goes in the shower.

What happens when kayla is now bathing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)