More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nymphette nymphette

Which of her lips does Ben kiss?

Her pussy lips.

Ben threw Alice onto the bend, pulling up the hem of her lingerie and licking his lips in anticipation. "Such a pretty pussy.." He muttered.

"U-uncle Ben?" Alice asked, flustered as she fought to keep her legs closed, which was hard to do to Ben's tight grip. "W-what are you doing? Why are you looking at my kitten?"

He laughed. "Your kitten? That's what your parents make you call it?" His fingertips inched closer to her core, his eyes darkening with lust. "Well, get ready to have your kitten licked."

Before Alice could try to comprehend the statement, his tongue was on her cunt, feasting like a starving man.

"Ohh... oh, oh," Alice moaned, wriggling as her uncle ate her out. "U-uncle B-ben.. this isn't - i-isn't right p-please.."

Her uncle ignored her, suckling harder.

"N-nooo.." Alice's protests were interwined with moans, ones she was attempting to stop from letting out. "You - ooh - are my uncle, you sh-shouldn't be - ooh - touching my kitten."

"Shut up, slut." Ben murmured against her pussy, sending vibrations up her body. "I deserve this. And you said you wanted a kiss." He spoke, his tone laced with teasing.

"U-uncle B-ben - ooh - p-please stop, plea - aah - please." Alice continued to plead, her moans interrupting her begging. Uncle Ben slapped her clit in warning, his eyes narrowed as he lifted his lips from her pussy.

"I said shut the fuck up, slut. You have no idea what I'm capable of."

But Alice ignored him, an arousal-tinged sob wracking her body as she realized the situation she was in. "N-nooh! Oh - oh p-please st - ooh - stop! I-I'm a good little girl, Uncle Ben! I - ooh - I'm -"

Ben sat up, throwing Alice over his lap as his eyes grew dark with not only lust, but anger. "I said shut up. Now, you're about to get punished."

What's Alice's punishment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)