More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spurius spurius

Which fantasy does Nicole want to act out first?

Her plans are discovered before she can begin.

“Nicole, Nicole, Nicole, you are a little freak, aren’t you? Well,” eyes locked her double Ds, “not so little, at least where it matters,” eyes slid down to the bubble butt that was barely covered by her cheerleading outfit.

Nicole snapped her head around, and saw Mark sitting on her bed, her diary open in his lap. By the illustrations she could see, it was clear that he was on the page where her PE teacher tied her, face down, to the bench in the boys locker room, legs spread and, after letting the boys fill her cunt with a half-dozen loads of cum, had condescended to take her anal cherry himself, before cleaning his cock in her mouth, drying himself off with her long blonde hair and leaving her there for the football team.

Her tutor, the nerd from the math team, was reading her private fantasies, even if they were about to be her publically enacted realities. “Mark!” she shrieked indignantly, striding forward.

“I wouldn’t be so loud. Wouldn’t want daddy to come up here and read about what a naughty girl his little girl wants to be,” Mark said, rolling back across the bed in an awkward movement that still succeeded in putting a bit of distance between them and keeping her hands off the diary.

Nicole froze, knowing how her father would react. “What do you want?” she asked quietly, closing the door.

Well? What does he want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)