More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who?

Her own emotions

Raven sat in the middle of the Teen Titans tower common area, floating as she meditated. To keep her darker impulses in check, she needed constant meditation to suppress all of her emotions to her will. Today this was challenging, as her emotions seemed more difficult than normal to keep down.

Everyone was celebrating their latest victory over the Hive Five, stopping their latest inane scheme. Raven had enjoyed trashing Jynx again, seeing her cute body bend to her will as her magically created arms threw her roughly to the ground. The look of her cute body pinned, the fear in her eyes...

Raven shook her head, trying to suppress whatever that was. She repeated her mantra, attempting to remain centered... but her teammates made this terribly hard. Cyborg was currently blasting music from the kitchen, some inane song about burgers. Robin and Starfire were coyly flirting with each other. Both had obvious feeling for each other, but neither dared make the first move. These distractions mildly annoyed her, but beast boy was the worst.

He constantly made jokes, laughing like a hyena at himself as he tried to impress Raven. His hyper energy made every move and sound that much more iterating. And currently, he had shape shifted into a donkey to buck dance to cyborgs music, knocking over item after item as he honked like the giant ass he was. This made Raven so mad, she ground her teeth. She should show him what an ass he really was...

Raven felt a disturbance inside her. Something was wrong in her mind realm... terribly wrong. Without warning the others, she teleported to her room, so she could focus and visit her mind realm.

What does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)