More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Who is it?

Her mother

Alexa laid on the opened diaper as her mom, Victoria Johnson stood in the doorway, staring at her daughter. “Alexa, what are you doing?”

“M-mom?” Alexa gasped.

Victoria entered the room and approached Alexa. “Why are you putting on a diaper, Alexa?”

“B-because I need them,” Alexa whispered. “I...I sometimes wet the bed. So I need d-diapers at night.”

“Since when?” Victoria asked.

“S-since I started wetting the bed a few years ago,” Alexa said.

“So you’ve been wearing diapers ever since?” she asked.

Alexa nodded. “I have.”

“Well then, let’s get you ready, then,” Victoria said as she grabbed the baby powder and sprinkled it over Alexa’s crotch and bottom, pushing her legs back.

“M-mom,” Alexa cried. “P-please. I can do it myself.”

“Nonsense,” Victoria said. “I’ll do it. I haven’t done this in so long, but I still remember how.”

Alexa blushed as her mom pulled the diaper over her crotch and then secured the tapes. Alexa felt silly being changed by her mom. She was more surprised that her mom was so calm about it. “M-mom, please. Don’t tell anyone about my d-diapers,” Alexa said.

Victoria smiled. “I’ll keep your secret, honey. Don’t worry. Now go climb into bed.”

Alexa obeyed and climbed under her sheets. “W-wait, I need my bottoms,” Alexa said.

“Oh nonsense,” Victoria said. “No need to waste laundry. You’re wearing a diaper. You don’t need bottoms. You’re just going to sleep anyways.”

Alexa sighed as she pulled the covers over her body. Victoria helped tuck Alexa into bed and Alexa was soon fast asleep while Victoria headed for her own room, but left Alexa’s door wide open.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)