More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SabianMaillard SabianMaillard

How did my wife react to the hypnosis?

Her gratitude lubricated her education.

Listening to the recordings every night, began my wife's education. I remember listening to those recordings a few years earlier. Those blissful evenings as I began to fall in love with Mistress F's voice.

I felt a little envious that I couldn't fall in love with my, (soon to be our) Mistress, all over again, and jealous that my wife was heading down the path to join me in complete devotion to Mistress F.

I was aroused by the future where Miss Summer could dedicate the rest of her life to Mistress F. A solemn ceremony where my wife could announce her vows and I could reaffirm the new hierarchy of our relationships with Mistress F above all others.

I wonder if Mistress F will have us be sister slaves or if Miss Summer will have to look up to me as the more senior ****?

My daydream was interrupted by a something that had not happened in a years: Miss Summer was reaching out to me to initiate sex. Mistress F had removed my sex privileges, so there was no way that I could play along.

Then something new happened. Rather than reaching between my legs, Miss Summer slid her hand over the top of my head and gently, but firmly, began to press down.

I had a rush of excitement as I realised that she was demanding service! Now this was something that I was permitted to do. (Something that I am also good at.) I really hoped that Miss Summer didn't think that this was going to be foreplay because my mouth was all I was permitted to use, (not even my fingers could go inside of her.)

As I breathed onto her vulva and felt her tidy bush tickly my nose, I could feel the warmth of her thighs near to my ears. I began with long slow steady and gentle licks while I kept my tongue as wide as possible. After the first few licks I let my nose begin to gently plough the furrow between her labia, opening her up to my warm wet tongue, (while I waited for that blessed gift of her wetness.)

I realised that Mistress F must have altered the recordings especially for Miss Summer - and then realised that I was being a bad **** and not remaining focused on the only thing that mattered: my task of licking Miss Summer to her satisfaction.

The recordings must have been effective because I had never felt Miss Summer become that wet that quickly, or to that quantity. Beyond that her, (usually mostly motionless) pelvis was wiggling and shaking within minutes. That's when I realised that Miss Summer was still listening to a recording - Mistress F was actively rewiring her brain while I rearranged her pussy with my tongue.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)