More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

Continue a bit of backstory-

Her father becomes interested-

She dated often in her teens but not consistently with one guy and usually with guys a bit older than she was, and she occasionally dated other girls as well. She was living life without much of a rudder, and experimented a lot.

She fooled around quite a lot, as much as any girl her age. She kissed on the first date, usually let guys and girls she was with touch her tits and suck them on a first date, and would usually give a handjob or fingerfuck for who she was out with on a first date.

Vixxen also gave her fair share of blowjobs, for some reason it calmed her to suck a dick. She also went down on a few girls she dated, but not many, it didn’t feel as natural as sucking a dick. She did enjoy sucking tits, and that usually made for good fun on a date with another woman.

Once she did let an older man fuck her, but she insisted that the guy pull out before he came, which he did, happily cumming on her breasts and face, feeling like a porn star. However, this made her feel a bit used and degraded. She didn't allow him a chance to do it again. For what was normal in the town she lived in, actually Vixxen was not all that promiscuous, at least, not compared to her friends who, in her eyes, acted like complete whores.

She knew girls who fucked a different guy every night, and she wasn’t interested in that. And in her mind, oral sex just wasn’t even close to as serious. So she continued sucking dick, it was like kissing to her.

When she was in her junior year, the anniversary of her mom’s approached. This is when tragedy struck again, and the story begins:

Her father had been drinking more and more heavily. One night he found Vixxen in the living room more depressed than usual and crying. He brought a bottle and sat beside her hugging her and telling her it would be alright. He knew she would get this way around the time her mom had died. She didn't remember her mom at all but still felt the loss strongly. Her friends still had their mothers and fathers so she knew what she had lost. Every time she saw a girlfriend get a hug from her mom it hurt.

Throughout the evening, he listened to her talk about her regret at not remembering her mother and he comforted her as they shared his whiskey. She didn't hold her well and she eventually fell asleep on the sofa. Her dad had noticed how well her body had filled out, and remembering her mother's beauty, could barely contain himself at the sight of her developing beauty. He had watched her grow in beauty over the years and had wondered what would be possible when she was old enough.

He dated, but where Vixxen’s mother had been an incredible beauty, and where Vixxen was even more beautiful, he was an old man now. A balding and overweight man, he no longer got to put his hands on beautiful women.

His daughter’s physical beauty tempted him, it tempted him quite often. His eyes could not miss how perky her breasts were, how he facial features reminded him of her mother’s. When he hugged her, he could feel how tight her athletic young body was.

Now as she slept on the sofa, leaned back slightly, her breasts stood up on their on in her youth, it was enticing. He moved the hair from her beautiful face, but she didn’t stir. He put his hand on her toned stomach, but she didn’t wake.

He moved his hand up slowly, watching her face for a sign that she was going to wake up, but as his hands found one of her breasts, she didn’t stir. Vixxen was in a drunken sleep.

Her father makes his move.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)