More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by howdyjeans howdyjeans

Who is controlling her pussy?

Her daughter!? (, Sorority Mommy Slut)

Hello there! This was originally going to be just four stories, but I got a fantastic suggestion from fellow writer cronuse that quickly spun into a full story (possibly the longest?) because of how great it was (and also check out her writing, too! Its really excellent). So here's the teaser! Like the rest, I'll be updating this after the party slut line finishes, so look forward to that! Also, if you have suggestions for storylines, let me know! They just might happen ;)


After far too long a drive, Katherine finally pulled up to the place her daughter was staying for the summer. She made it! She swung her long legs out from the car and got out to stretch, arching her back, trying to work out the kinks from the road. She also had a weird issue around her vagina, a persistent thrumming feeling that was not unpleasant but had been making her feel a little horny the whole drive, which was strange. Hopefully time out of the car would help that, too.

She was very excited to see her daughter, it had been too long! Chloe was her everything, especially now with the divorce and her shit husband leaving town. At least he made the paperwork easy. But, no reason to think about that now, that part of her life was over and now she got to spend the next week with her daughter!

Chloe was successful in ways Katherine never was, and it was so great seeing her bloom in college. She was top of her class at the engineering school, majoring in microrobotics and programming. How fucking cool was that? And now she was moving into her sorority house for her senior year so had asked Katherine to come down and help her move. Given everything at home, and the fact that she hadn’t gotten to see Chloe all summer, Katherine jumped at the chance to help her out. And finally she was here!

Evidently hearing the car, Chloe opened the door, shouted “Mommy!” and bounced over to her to wrap her in a big hug. Katherine was taken off balance and nearly fell, but held tight to her daughter and managed to keep them both upright by falling against the car. Her daughter’s tall frame, taller than her, pushed up against her own, and she felt the vibrations in her pussy grow stronger. Fuck, what was that? She could feel herself growing wet, and so pushed a little to let Chloe know she should stop hugging. She got the hint, and with a final squeeze she released her.

“Oh, it’s so good to see you, mommy!” Chloe looked her up and down, like she was trying to see if she was still intact, having been gone for the tumultuous events of the summer. “Are you doing okay? I’m so so glad you could come help.”

Katherine felt that her using ‘mommy’ seemed new, when did that start? She couldn’t say she minded, though, Chloe had always been her little girl. The way her pussy pulsed with it was definitely off putting, but she was sure all that would stop soon now that she was out of the car.

“Don’t worry darling, I’m here and it’s so good to see you, so let’s not talk about other stuff any more. So, is this the sorority house?”

She looked at the place and, well, it didn’t look very nice. It was quite old and probably needed some repairs, but Chloe giggled.

“No, mommy! This was just my summer sublet, the move is tomorrow! I still have some boxes to pack, though, so I’m so glad you’re here today. Oh, just one thing, though,” Chloe paused, looking a little concerned, “I’m only renting the one room here, so you’ll have to sleep in my bed tonight. I can sleep on the floor, though! And tomorrow you’ll have your own room at the sorority for the week.”

Katherine started at this. “What? You sleep on the floor? Absolutely not, Chloe, I will! You need your rest for the move!”

“So do you! I insist!”

They both glared at each other in mock anger for a second before bursting out laughing. “Okay, mommy, if you insist, how about we just sleep on it together? It’s a queen, it should be fine.”

This did actually give Katherine a moment’s pause. Sleep with her daughter? Well, it should be fine, right? It had been a minute but they’d done that before, on family vacations. The fact that her pussy got wetter at the suggestion was just a coincidence. Damn car ride! “Okay, honey, if you’re sure I won’t keep you up!”

Chloe laughed again, “oh mommy, don’t worry! I’m sure you won’t. Okay, I hope you don’t mind if I put you right to work. I, uh, still have quite a few boxes.”

She looked sheepish, and it was Katherine’s turn to laugh. Like mother like daughter, Katherine was never good at packing for a move, either. The pair moved inside, and spent an enjoyable if tiring evening putting most of Chloe’s belongings away, she frankly hadn’t done much at all. Some of her clothes were even in a small duffel, making it look like she had been out of town fairly recently. Probably explained the lack of packing, Katherine thought, college students were always so busy!

But, finally, they had everything put away except for the sheets on Chloe’s bed. They went out to grab a quick dinner near campus, and then both were so tired they decided to simply head to bed, hoping get an early start the next day. Chloe stripped to her underwear and jumped into bed, patting the spot next to her.

“All ready for you, mommy! Thanks soo much for the help today.”

Katherine hesitated again, seeing her daughter mostly naked in the bed. Her pussy was so wet, having continued to vibrate all evening, especially any time they had touched. What the heck was going on! She took in her daughter’s most naked form, her long, shapely legs, her nice, perky, round breasts, and her beautiful neck and face. She had never felt into women before but she couldn’t deny her daughter was beautiful. But she shook her head to clear her thoughts and got into bed beside her.

“You okay, mommy?”

“Uh, yes, sorry honey. Just a long day. Thanks so much for inviting me! Let’s get some sleep, we have a long day tomorrow!”

Chloe turned off the light, and then snuggled up to Katherine. Again she was stunned for a second as her pussy hummed, and she barely suppressed a moan. Such a weird day! Oh, well, tomorrow would be better, she told herself, and she wrapped her arms around Chloe and drifted off.

I wonder if Katherine has any interesting dreams

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)