More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by howdyjeans howdyjeans

Who is controlling her pussy?

Her brother and her father (, family slut)

Katherine woke up and stretched, feeling refreshed. She slept so well last night! She let her hands run over her body, enjoying feeling herself, when she noticed her pussy was a little sore. Not too badly, just a little. Maybe it was from jilling last night? She blushed thinking about it, that was a good session. She had been thinking about her crush from college. She hoped he still knew who she was when she got back from summer break!

She almost started a second session, but the twinge in her pussy stopped her just before she heard her dad call her to breakfast. Ah, well, sometimes she needs a break! She got up and put on her usual attire of t-shirt and shorts to head down to breakfast.

She was the last down, and greeted her dad, mom, and brother with hugs. She loved her whole family so much, they were truly the best. Dad had made pancakes and they all enjoyed small talk around the table. Katherine started feeling a little strange midway through breakfast, though. She started feeling a pleasant warmth in between her legs, and it seemed like any time she caught, well, anyone's eye, her pussy started to feel good! Like there was a little vibrator on her clit. It was really strange. It was most pronounced when her brother caught her eye and smiled at her. What was going on? She had never had weird thoughts about her brother before. Not that she hadn’t noticed him before, he had just turned 18 a few months ago and had grown into a fine looking young man. But he was her brother! She pushed the thoughts aside and mostly looked at her plate for the rest of breakfast. The warmth persisted, making her pussy stay a little wet the whole meal, but the vibration feeling mostly stopped.

Katherine was feeling better by the evening when she came back from her summer job at the convenience store. No more weird warmth or vibrations all day! Except for that one time her brother came by to pick up some milk, but that was probably nothing. Right? Just a coincidence. Other than that, she had mostly convinced herself that the feeling was just a stress reaction messing with blood flow, her job had been a bit much lately.

Dinner that night, also courtesy of her father's excellent cooking, was also mostly uneventful. Her pussy started feeling warm again shortly into dinner, but the vibrations were pretty mild, she could deal with them. It was probably just the bloodflow thing. She helped her brother with the dishes after, and almost jumped when a stronger vibration hit her when their hands accidentally touched. Probably just a spark or something, though! It was fine, but she was still feeling off so she was about to announce she was going to bed early, just as rain started falling outside.

Huh, rain. Was it supposed to rain tonight? Her thoughts went to her brother again. He would sometimes stay with her at night when it thundered. An old childhood habit that just kept going as they got older. It was innocent, just nice to have company while the rain and thunder lashed outside.

Katherine was snapped back to reality by another vibration and a voice.

"Hey, Katherine, you okay?"

She jumped. It was her brother, looking at her with some concern in his face. "You feeling alright?"

She shook her head to clear the cobwebs, though the vibrations in her pussy continued, making her wet and horny despite there being no reason! She really needed to get to bed.

"Oh, thanks Brad. Sorry, I’m feeling real out of it. Will you tell mom and dad that I’m going to bed early?"

"Sure, sis! You get some rest"

Just then, thunder peeled outside, and Brad looked out, a bit of a smile on his face. He turned back to Katherine.

There’s the thunder I was expecting. Think I could join you later? Will you be okay?"

Katherine's pussy vibrated and warmed at the suggestion. What was happening to her!? She nearly came, and had to move a bit to head it off. If Brad noticed he didn’t say anything, though.

"Oh, uh, sure, you can. I think I just need to rest. Just slip in when you are ready, bro"

A grin split his face, and she nearly came again. She flushed, and he noticed.

"Okay, thanks sis! You’re definitely looking flushed, you head to bed and I'll see you later."

He turned and left and the feelings finally subsided. What was going on? She didn't feel that way about Brad! Or did she? No, of course she didn't. God, she just needed to get to bed, rub one out, and get to sleep!

And so she did, jilling off once under her sheets in bed. It felt unsatisfying, though. Just okay. At least the vibrations had stopped, and she finally slipped off to sleep.

Surely nothing will happen tonight, right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)