More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Listen Or Decline

Her Story

For over thirty minutes she gives me everything she knows about her husband Kenneth's indiscretion. Apparently it began a little after February this year, just after his forty-fifth birthday. The usual mid life crisis story followed, man get a Harley,starts spending less time at home and the eventually younger girlfriend. Standard stuff i hear it all before,but i was shocked when she showed me a picture of the supposed tart in question-Rita Lystrom.

Now this one had all the saliva in my mouth flowing, a red haired Nordic beauty with a body even clothes couldn't covered up! I absolutely knew even if she was cheating with Kenneth i would be watching her when given the chance, she was that hot!

"And that's why i need your services Mr. Voyeur!" My mind came back to Mary-kaye.

"No problem, i'll get your evidence for you mame!" mentally biting my fist thinking of snapping pictures of them in bed. "Any ideas where they might be having their trysts?"

"I followed then once to a place called the 'Cherry Popper Inn' out on highway five in Midcity

Ah the memories come flooding back at the mention of the place!

Interlude or Start Investigating

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)