More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

What did she see?

Her Body Masterbaiting

Upon opening the door Ashely saw quite the site, it was her body laying down and Masterbaiting. She was holding her phone and had a hand down her panties just like last night.

The first thing that Ashely thought was 'Oh no, Momma found out.' when she saw the phone. It was a surreal Experience seeing her body masterbait. She wasn't exactly sure how to react. Did she stop it? Did she close the door and knock. All she knew what there was a familiar tingling feeling growing between her legs.

She began to egarly rub her legs tougether. Looking at her body masterbait, while that was certainly part of it the real reason she was getting horny was because of her mom's body, along with the idea if her mom masterbaiting.

She reached her hand down into her panties and began to slowly move her fingers in and out. 'So this is what Momma feels like.' she thought to herself. She rubbed against her mom's privates while looking at her body masterbait. She felt a small little bush over it, it was a very different feeling compared to her usual unshaven self.

She breifly snapped back to her sences and quickly took her hand out of her mom's pants. She went back to thinking of possible options for what to do

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)