More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

Helping her shop

Hey sweetie let's give you a hand stalking up on your veggies." I hear from behind me. The guy in front had let go of my head finally after cuming down my throat. i gagged and retch as I try to catch my breath. I turned to see the bastard behind me 3 zucchini sticking out of my ass. it felt i should tear open but somehow my flesh wouldn't rip. i see him smiling with him lining up 2 ears a corn with my pussy lips. He brutally shoves them up my poor pussy that is leaking his cum.

"Please just let me finish shopping and go home" i beg as i see the guy who throat fucked me with a large head of cabbage behind me to. He pushes the zucchini deep in my ass as he the cabbage into my ass past the rim.

"Here you go you slut got to make up for lost time." He says as he pushes it deeper and tries to add a water melon next. I can't believe it stretched so far as a see my stomach start to bulged out from the multiple inserted veggies. My pussy was stuffed with 4 ears of corn before he jammed a thing of celery alongside them. I feel one ear pushing against my cervix and slipping in painfully. I pass out as the two start pounding more into my ass and cunt after putting me upside down against the vegetable stand. Last thing a saw was them start stomping there foot to more up me.

I awake in a cart in the back of the store with the broken and crush veggies spilling out of my still stuff holes. I feel so broken and as i try to crawl out of it and more falls out of me. i notice the bastard from that started it all i try to crawl away

"Stop there girl" i hear and freeze. I dread whatever he comes up with next

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)