More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Go help him with his computer?

Help with computer

I gave Amadeus a call. "So when is a good time for me to come over and look at your computer?"

"Any time, hon" he said. "How about if I fix dinner, or order a pizza or something? It's the least I can do for you." His use of the word "hon" had already given me a bulge.

"Amadeus, you don't have to go to any trouble just for me."

"Marlin, now you know it's no trouble. Now what do you like on your grease wheel?"

"Anything but anchovies is fine with me, buddy."

Amadeus giggled "A man after my own heart."

"Let me gather up my stuff, and I'll be over, say, in a couple of hours."

"Sounds good to me, hon. I'll see you then."

I felt weak with excitement as I hung up the phone. I couldn't wait to get there, just to see what would happen between us. I took a shower, dabbed on my best cologne, and wore my sexiest underwear, a pair of bikini briefs, underneath a pair of khakis and an Old Navy pullover. I grabbed my software case, and a few tools I thought I might need, and headed for Amadeus' house.

I was nervous with anticipation as I walked up his sidewalk to his front door. I rang the door bell. I nearly melted right there on his doorstep when he opened the door and flashed me that bright, infectious smile of his. "Come in, Marlin" he said. "Let me show you to my latest electronic sulking machine." He closed the door, and led me back to his study. There on the desk sat the DeLorean DX 512 by Edsel Electronics, powered by the latest version of Windows SUX. I turned the computer on, and it whined and moaned to life.

"Hear that noise?" he asked me. "It's been doing that for the last couple of weeks."

"I know what your problem is."

"What's that?"

"Bill Gates is the Antichrist" I said, smiling.

He laughed and put a hand on my shoulder. "Marlin, you're such a kidder!" He turned to go, brushing his hand against my hip. "I'll be right back. Dealing with frustration goes easier over a glass of wine."

I sat down at the computer, and opened up my software case. I chose a diagnostic CD and popped it into the computer. Just as I had figured, he had two viruses on his computer: Backdoor.Whiner.A and Backdoor.Moaner.X. The viruses worked together to reprogram something in the computer to make the noises Amadeus was experiencing. I tracked the files responsible for the damage and deleted them. I was in the middle of repairing his registry when Amadeus came back with the wine. "How goes it?" he asked.

"Well, you had a couple of viruses. They didn't do any major damage to the system, but they were definitely an annoyance. I'm cleaning up your registry right now. After that, we'll reboot, and you should be good to go."

Amadeus wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and hugged me. "Thank you, Marlin. You're such a good friend." Then he looked down at the tent that was growing inside my khakis. He moved his hand down to my throbbing crotch and felt my growing excitement. "Looks like you've got a problem I might be able to help you with." I turned my head, and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back, passionately, and pushed his tongue into my mouth. His hand caressed my chest as he moved down to undo my khakis. Once they were open and unzipped, his hand strayed to the front of my underwear. He rubbed my pulsing cock through my underwear, and then tried to stick his hand inside them. "Well I know what your problem is" he said, smiling. "Your underwear's too tight. We need to get you out of them right away."

I stood up and Amadeus lowered my khakis to my ankles. Then he grabbed my underwear at the waistband, and ripped them off of me. My cock sprang free, pointing directly at him. "Oh Marlin. You have such a beautiful cock!" He took the shaft in his hand, and gently caressed it up and down its entire length as he kissed me again. "I've just got to taste it" he said as he got down on his knees. He fondled my balls, then pushed back my foreskin to expose the head. Pre cum started dripping from the tip, and he caught it with his tongue. The sensation of his tongue caused me to moan with delight. "Mmmm, what a tasty treat you are, Marlin." He licked my sack, then sucked each of my balls into his mouth, causing my knees to go weak. It felt so wonderful. Then he took my entire shaft into his hot, wet mouth. He fucked me with his mouth until he felt me swell up. Then he pinched the base of my cock and tickled the tip with his tongue until the urge to ejaculate passed. The experience blew my mind. "Sorry, hon. I don't want you to cum just yet. I want to cum with you."

I stepped out of my khakis, and pulled off my shirt while Amadeus stripped off his clothes. He had a smooth, firm body that he kept hair free. Even his pubic region was hairless.

"Amadeus, doesn't that itch?" I asked.

"No, it actually feels pretty good. Especially in the summer. You don't sweat as much down there."

"I think you look very sexy in a boyish kind of way" I said. "Would you like to shave me down there, too?"

"Would you like for me to shave you?"

"Yes, I think I would."

A close shave? Or cumfest Nirvana?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)