More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by anty45 anty45

What do you want to do first? What do the Yak Yak Twins have in mind?

Help spark the Men's division

James looks on as they build the arena for the town they will be presenting on, somewhere in Europe, as they normally do as that seems to be the neutral place for all three wrestling leagues, with the occasional show in one of their areas.

Linda, walks in wearing her usual tight, black dress.

"You seem a little disturbed, sister."

"I am?" Linda moans, "I suppose I am?"

"What's seems to be the problem?"

"I just went into the men's locker room to see our lovely talent."

"And were they perfect gentlemen?"

Linda smiles as she hikes her dress a little bit with a smile, "Not at all?"

"I seem to remember that's how you like it?"

"Yes, but it disturbs me that men with just....talent are gone to waste."

"Hmm, the Oriental and Lucha Leagues don't seem to have that problem?"

"Yes, but the American one does. Always putting men against women who are stronger them and treating the ones who could have potential as jobbers without giving them a fighting chance."

"That's America's problem and the owner's skewed perspective on men."

"Yes, but I want to show the world that men can have a purpose too in this business."

"What do you want to do? As we can't have sex fighting with them. As despite many of them being pegged, I don't think they would appreciated if men were doing and not women using fake cocks as they are straight unlike the women here who are bisexual. And plus are ratings would hit a all time low and I don't think our sponsors would enjoy that, especially you know who, who runs the league in Europe."

"I know but how about if we have straight matches, like in the good days where men fought men without having to fuck anything. It might be a little boring but it might bring some nostalgia to the fans."

"Or having them fight with women of their own skill level."

"Yes?" Linda smiles, "Exactly!"

"Hmm, you make a good point sister." James put a finger to his chin, "What to do? What to do?"

What happens next? What do the Yak Yak Twins decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)