More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ooohkitty ooohkitty

What does she say?

Help me

“Help me” she softly whispered. Her breathing was labored and choppy.

“I’m going to get you to a hospital” he said as he picked her up into his arms.

As she clung to him her eyes grew huge with a panicked fear David had never seen before. ”Please no hospitals” she begged. Looking into her silver blue eyes he could see a lovely woman under all the dirt and dried blood who was sacred to right now.

“But you lost a lot of blood” he said trying to convince her.

“I need just need rest. Just blood.” she said and then she said something else that David couldn’t make out. It was either ‘I’ll be fine’ or “not all mine’. He wasn’t sure which.

But against his better judgment he started carrying her home. He was amazed on how light she was. By the time they got to his apartment she was asleep. She was snoring softly in his arms. Leaning back and propping her weight more against his chest he was able to get the keys out and open the door. Mrs. Lettermen next door poked her nosey little neck out of her apartment door. David smiled and nodded at her before she slammed her door shut.

That’s when they were attacked. The huge dog came charging across the living room at David and the girl. It was doing a half run half slide across the wooden floor. It stoped just in front of them and then began leaping into the air to see what his master had brought him.

“Down Merlin down.” He commanded his dog. Stupid dog he thought to himself.

He walk past the kitchen to the bedroom and laid her down on his bed. He looked down at her. Boy was she a mess. She was covered in dirt, blood, and god knows what else. Even covered in muck and mire there was something about her that was just lovely. How was he going to explain this to anyone if she dies? What was he going to say?

He watched her shuffle in her sleep. She kind of reminded him of Jennifer. SHIT JENNIFER. She was going to kill him. He looked down at the girl and then down at himself. Dirty torn suit and all. She would never believe this. Ever!

He started walking to the phone to call her when the door was knocked upon. “Hell that’s probable her right now” he said to himself. He opened the door and…

Who's been knocking

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)