More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Joey2000 Joey2000

What do I do now?

Help Rachel settle in

Of all the girls, Rachel has to be the best. I take her bags personally and follow her up the stairs, all the while watching her sweet ass, which I now noticed is clothed in some short Jeans that have been cut. If she didn't have such a good idea of where her room was, I could have got lost in my own hotel, staring at that perfect piece of work. Getting to the room all too soon. I put her bags down and smile to her, asking her if the room is ok.

"It's wonderful, thank you so much. The bathroom is over there right? I have to take a shower."

"I'll get you some towels, there are none in there. I disappear round the corner very quickly, hoping Rachel didn't see the bulge in my pants, which got progressively larger when she mentioned taking a shower. I grab the towels from a surprised cleaner and head back quick as I can, to hear her singing softly in the shower. The door is closed all but a crack, and I edge closer, shaking at the thought of seeing the 2nd sexiest woman in the world naked with water spraying all over her body.

Do I just take a peek or burst in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)