More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xZUBAZx xZUBAZx

What does Maxwell ask of Talia

Help Plan the Downfall of the Justice League

“We must destroy the Justice League!” Maxwell screamed and punched the window, cracking the glass.

Talia flinched backwards, nervous of her new master.

“These so called heroes have stopped my progress, NO, the progress of this world for too long. They must be punished, not just defeated.”

Talia smirked, this smirk however was not through the control of Maxwell. This smirk was her own enthusiasm for the downfall of the Justice League.

“We cannot fight them when they are together” Maxwell continued “We must pick them off one by one starting with the leaders then to the “henchmen” underneath.” Maxwell cleaned off his bloody hand.

“How will we defeat the most powerful heroes in the entire universe? You have fought them before and lost.” Talia said immediately regretting her previous statement.

Maxwell jumped across the table and grabbed Talia by the throat lifting her out of the chair. “Don’t you dare speak of that, those were not my failures! I will defeat these heroes as I have defeated you. Using what they care about most, ripping it away and humiliating them.” Maxwell puts Talia down. She gasps for air as Maxwell walks back to the window.

“I will use the full this universe has to offer, from the scum and villains each hero battles day in and day out to their own friends. We will use them to break them down and humiliate them before finishing them off.” Maxwell’s constant smirk grew more and more as his plan clearly unfolded in his own head.

Talia finally catching her breath says “Then where do we start Maxwell?”

“Somewhere you know all too well Talia, Gotham City”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)