More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fethishboy fethishboy

How does your story start?

Help Mr Doris with the grocies

Sometime in the morning after your morning routine you get a call from the next door neighbor, Ms. Doris. You answered, only to have her speak to you with distress. "Sorry to call you so early, but I kinda need some help with groceries. I bought in bulk, so if you don't mind that would be great. I'm going to be home in a few minutes."

You agree to help and go over to wait on her porch. You've always had a sort of attraction towards Ms. Doris. She was fit for her age at 36. She worked out and had long athletic legs and big bust ,like two cannon balls. Her ass was very tight and huge. She also stood 6'2 even without hills. Every once in a while you when she had her curtains open you jack off to her, usually late at night when she's changing into her PJs. One time she saw you and instead of closing the curtains she put on a show.

Just remembering got you hard, you tried to focusing on something else, but not long after Ms.Doris's car rolls into the drive way. She opens the door. You watch her come by to greet you. She was wearing tight jeans, an orange tank top, and some Aviator shades. Her hair was dyed red and short.

Ms.Doris was always super friendly towards you, so a hug and kiss on the cheek was a normal thing. You greet her with a, "Afternoon Ms.Doris." She gave you a smile and replied, "You're 18 now, call me Diana. Now help me grab the groceries."

You followed her to the car trunk. As she bends over you get a glimpse of her dark red g-string. You get some nasty thoughts until you hear her speak to you, "Ugh, somethings wedged in the back, can you help me grab it." You don't see any other option than to go right behind Diana and reach into the bacl of the trunk. You're pressed against her helping her pull a box out. You feel a throbbing in your pants and so does Diana, but neither of you react.

You both eventually give up and take a break inside with tea.

what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)