More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Joey2000 Joey2000

What do I do now?

Help Hannah settle in

I have given the girls seperate rooms and while I have their luggage taken up, follow Hannah to her room, carrying her bags myself. She smiles and thanks me as she steps into the suite I booked. She then stops and gasps at the best suite in the hotel, perfect from the balcony with sunlight streaming into the large double bed with silk sheets. She turns to me, wonder in her eyes.

"Just had to give such a beautiful woman the best didn't I?" Hannah purred slightly and stepped towards me, her short blonde hair and sweet angelic faces inches from my own.

"You're such an angel, but I'm afraid there's a problem", said Hannah quietly. "What am I going to do with this double bed?" I smile and embrace her warmly, my lips dancing with hers. Putting her arms around my neck, Hannah's mouth opens slightly and her tongue moves out, seeking entry into my mouth. I comply gladly, and soon we are french kissing like there's no tommorrow.

Slowly between kisses I start to undo the straps of her dress, leading her towards the bed.

What do I do with Hannah now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)