More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jamesw324 Jamesw324

What Do You Say?

Hello there

Serena: Hey

Alex: Hello there

Serena: Hello Alex, I am Serena as you probably know and I have had my eye on you for quite sometime I was just to nervous to message your account t seeing that you have not been with any other she male's like me, but I would love to get to know you and have some fun with someone as cute as you.

Alex: Well thank you, I guess. You seem to good to be true, I need someone like you. A loving person who can help me discover and redefine my sexuality.

Serena: Well Alex you have come to the right girl to get you introduced I am told that I am a very tender and caring lover I am truly a mom at heart, and if you choose me as your guide and also your girlfriend you will be in this for a while. If you are willing to go through with this, with me you must be willing and ready to have sex with me a lot, which means you will be living with me if you so choose to accept my offer. Which I truly hope you do you seem like a genuine and lovely person Alex and I want to meet you so bad.

Alex: I am going to be honest, getting to know you would be one of the best things I can imagine. So why don't e have a date tonight?

Serena: That sounds great you can come to my house, I see that you are not more than 10 mins away, so can you be here at 8:00 pm? and don't forget our meeting tonight might push you in ways you have never experienced but just trust me to carefully guide you through them. I will see you at 8:00

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)