More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

Accept or take her word for it and buy it?

Hell yeah you'll try it!

You drop your pants and pop the cap off the artificial pussy. You go bottomless as you both take a seat and showing your cock off to this gorgeous stranger, you slowly lower the toy onto it. It feels alive as it envelops your swollen member.

"That's it. I knew I was right about you. Mmm, this is such a turn on. You won't mind if I play with myself too. Consider me fap material and cum imagining that that's my pussy you're pistoning in and out of. Mmm, maybe that's not too far off."

She reveals that she wasn't wearing any panties as she spreads her legs and goes to town on herself with her fingers. You're not sure what's turning you on more, her slutty actions and demeanor, or her cryptic words you interpret to mean she made this, perhaps even being the model for it.

"Yeah, this is such an amazing pussy. Show me your enormous tits too. I want to cum seeing all of you."

She undoes the last buttons she needs to expose those ludicrously sized tits and sucks on her own right nipple, plays with the left, and fingers herself all at once while watching you. She lets the nipple down to speak.

"Cum all you want inside it, the trial only ends after we're both satisfied."

You dump a load inside it and she looks so happy about it. You proceed to pull out, but now it twitches not just like it's alive, but like it has a will of its own and wants more. You slip back in and it feels like it's doing most of the work now. You let your arm rest and it doesn't even slow down. You'd be freaked out if you weren't experiencing the greatest pleasure of your life.

"What did I tell you? Humans can't compare, and this is only a taste. Oh I'm going to cum. Cum again for me, for her."

She squirts intensely and you cum again, finally pulling out after. Your cock has been cleaned and semen still hasn't leaked out of your new favorite thing in the world. Questions later, you want to own this now. You get out your wallet but she raises her hand.

"Consider yourself her owner." Again with using 'her' in reference to it, "If you want to compensate me, you can guess what I want."

Money, or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)