More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enoyreg33 Enoyreg33

You in or out?

Hell yeah I'm in!

You quickly weigh the pros and cons and realize that just about any price would be worth paying to live in paradise. "No, no. It's ok. I'm just .... surprised is all. I had no idea about Haven. My mom told me very little, honestly. About you all, this place, my uncle, any of it."

Your words appear to assuage her uncertainty and she continues with your orientation. "Awesome! Ok then, just follow me and we'll get you to your room." She turns around and walks away through one of the doorways leading out of of the foyer. You can't help but stare at her ass as she walks away. It jiggles seductively back and forth as her hips sway when she walks. You feel a momentary jolt of guilt as you realize you're staring at your cousin's ass, but it's quickly fleeing as you justify it with a multitude of reasons, including that she's not technically related to you by blood and that you're just looking anyway. What's the harm in enjoying a little biological art after all?

"Yeah, ok." You shake your head and take off after her, keeping enough distance that you can enjoy the show the whole way. The 2 of you walk through the house, yet you don't really see any of it because you are fixated on her derriere the whole time.

The 2 of you finally reach your destination and Heidi shows you in to your room. "Well, here we are: your room for the duration of your stay with us. Everything you need should be laid out on the bed there for you, including a welcome packet with all of the rules and expectations you'll have to follow while living in Haven. Do you have any questions before I leave you to it all?" Heidi takes a step or 2 back towards the exit of the room as she posits the question towards you.

You shake your head, "Nah, I think i got it. Get naked. Can't be much more complicated than that." You walk further into the room and set your bags down, realizing that you aren't going to need most of what is in them now. You turn around and take another good look over Heidi, taking in her amazing natural beauty. You pause extra long on her breasts, admiring them for the glorious mounds that they are.

"Hey! There's a bit more to it than just that. Make sure you read over the rules or you'll regret it later." Heidi walks back through the door, pulling it close as she backs out of the room. She points at you through the crack as she says, "I mean it!" and closes the door the rest of the way, leaving you alone.

You look over the bed and see several baskets with items for personal grooming; things like various different razors, creams and lotions, scissors, tweezers, waxing supplies, etc.... Basically if you may need it for personal grooming, it was there and in just about every possible style or type. Everything is still in the package and arranged neatly, organized by what the items are used for. An elegant looking notecard lays in the center and reads, "Please take and use whatever you may need, but please take only what you need so as not to waste. Any unopened items will be saved and used by someone else. Thank you!"

It's obvious that you are not the first newcomer that they have onboarded here, weirdly raising more questions than the realization actually answers. You scan the rest of the bed and notice a fairly thick binder with the words "Haven's Community Guidelines and Standards" on the cover. It is obviously homemade, in stark contrast to the professional looking notecard you had noticed first. You also notice a small stack of towels on the bed, with yet another notecard on top of them. This one is smaller than the original, but was just as elegant, matching it's design style. It reads simply "Take me everywhere with you and never sit on anything but me. - for hygiene."

You start to thumb through the products in the basket, noticing that they are all high-end, brand name products that has to have had cost a fortune to buy. You find the style of products you prefer and pull them out to get started. You have a lot of personal grooming to do. After all, you've never had to worry about people seeing more than 50 percent of your body on any given day. So there are certain aspects that have been... neglected, and will need extra attention to be ready for their debut to the public, so to speak.

You get started and begin to undress. Casting your bags aside, you heap your clothes on top of them, feeling almost liberated to be free of your clothes. You know it's easy now because nobody is here, watching. Later, in front of real people, will not be quite so easy you fear. You decide to worry about it later and focus on your task at hand.


Some time passes and you feel like you have sufficiently groomed yourself into a presentable state. You decide that you're about ready to leave your room and go find Heidi again, so you go over everything you need to take with you. You grab a towel off the stack and fling it over your shoulder like you're getting ready to head to the pool for a swim, but minus the swim trunks you would normally be wearing. You grab your wallet and phone and go to put them in your pants pocket when you realize, well, you don't have any pants. You don't have any clothes at all. No clothes, means no pockets. "Fuck, what do I do with this stuff, then?" you ask yourself out loud.

You can go without your wallet around the house, as you shouldn't need it for anything while at home, anyway. You look for a secure place to hide it, as you don't really know these people, even if they ARE family. Then you remember that there is nothing really of value other than your driver's license and a few dollar bills that you have to your name in it and just toss it nonchalantly on the dresser, that seems silly to you for them to even have at this point. "Okay, but what about my phone?" you think to yourself. "I can't just never have my phone with me, it feels unnatural when it's not by my side anymore."

You look up and down your naked body as if you hope to find some magical pocket you've never seen before suddenly appear. You pat your hands all over as if you're patting your pockets looking for something, and realize after a few seconds how silly it is since that's the point; you don't HAVE pockets to begin with. Reluctantly, you set your phone down next to your wallet. No one ever calls or texts you, but you just feel, well, ironically, naked, without it.

You start to walk towards the door when the binder of rules catches your eye and you pause, momentarily wondering if you should look over the info before going out blindly, so to speak. It's pretty thick and you fear it will take a while to look through it all. However, you're very anxious to get Heidi back within your view so you're inclined to skip it for now. You can always read it later, right? Some fear of not fully understanding what you're getting into starts to set in as well, though, mixing with your other feelings and giving you conflicting ideas of what you should do first.

Version 1.0 - Original Publication

Well, which is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)