More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brevdravis brevdravis

Vacation Destination, Or Work?

Hell with her, you've got tickets to Maui!

Smiling, you hold up a plane ticket that you've been fondling all day. You shake your head with a huge smile on your face.

"Sorry boss, I've got a ticket to surf and sand, and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here." You finish the statement by pushing past her towards the door. You are a bit put off by her final comment, however

"I won't forget this, Doe."

You walk down the corridors, smiling as you dream about sand and waves. You near the glass front doors of your building, and nod at the security guard who lounges there, eating what appears to be a danish.

Pushing aside the glass doors, you are greeted by a blast of heat as you exit the air conditioned office. The parking lot is nearly empty, and you make your way towards your car. The rest of the day is simple. Go home, change, and meet the cab that will take you to the airport. After that, a nice relaxing flight, 1st class even....

As your feet tap along the path you suddenly hear a woman's voice calling your name. You cringe, thinking it's your boss, but then you realize that it's coming from ahead of you. You look up to see Toni, one of your coworkers. She's a tall auburn haired vision, who has made it VERY clear that she is NOT available to anyone in the office. She's wearing a light jacket over her jeans and T-shirt, (Gotta love casual day) and is flagging you down.

"John! HEY! John" she shouts, running up to you. No bra you note with a smirk as you observe her nice firm tits concealed beneath her shirt. "My car broke down. Can you give me a lift home?"

Your eyes roam her body as you contemplate your action. Toni lives on the other side of town. If you give her a lift you could very well miss your flight. On the other hand, she's hot. Nothing like a little good will from a hottie.

Give her a lift, or let her find her own way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)