More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

How will it be?

Helen schmied

My name is helen schmied I am of german decent from germany how live in and work as a model in america at they age of 24 year old. However I and a sexy young lady that has a beautiful body nice d cup breast and a lovley round ass for a white blond woman. My superpowers are a out of this world amazing thing, which there is difficulty in that because when it come to this one superpower my clothes don't come with me and I end up naked.

It's weird to know that this superpower that you possesed is not cloth friendly. There I would because of this power I would end up naked before all to see even my female friend and boyfriend.

I have a way to snap my figure luckly to turn into orange looking female yes literaly looking like a naked orange woman with yellow pupls, I even strike a shocking simularity to mistique from the x men.

My girlfrient however will alway snap her fingers which would turn me from my blue looking state to my normal looking self as I am still naked knowing how many time she has seen my hair bush of a pussy asking "why I don't shave or wax?" And I tell her I like it like that.

What is helen's superpowers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)