More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

What do you select?

Helen of Troy

ZAP!!! You find yourself in elegant little greek-style chamber. It has marble floors, carpets, pillars, and the MOST beautiful greek woman you've ever seen. She looks at you frightened, and you notice she is alone in this room. She is wearing a silk toga-dress, and a gold headband. Her long golden hair flows to her back, her breasts fill out her dress quite well, and her hips are too sexy for words. You too are wearing a toga, and even stranger, you seem to be able to speak ancient greek.

She steps towards you, then says, "... were you... sent by the gods? I saw you appear in a flash of light". You think for a second before saying, "uh.. yes. I am Testicles, god of sex". She looks at you confused, "I am a GOD! Why do you not bow!?", you yell. She snaps out of it, then finally bows down, "please forgive me my god. I just didn't know a god like you existed! I mean-". "BLASPHEMY!", you say even louder, "for such insolence, you must be punished! However, since I'm in a good mood, I shall cleanse you instead, to atone for your sin!".

How will you "cleanse" Helen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)