More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who walks in?

Helen Lee

Helen, being an A+ student, the top of my class as well as all the other classes she's in, was the last person I expected to see in tutoring. "You need tutoring?" I asked confused. "Oh, no. I just need to do my homework. I forgot my keys and both my parents are working late so I can't get in the house." She said and got to work doing her homework. "Oh, I don't think I wished you a happy birthday, earlier. Happy birthday, miss Lee." I said "Thank you. But please, just call me Helen, sir." She said.

If it wasn't for the age gap between us, although not much of one with her being now eighteen and me being twenty five, I'd love to have a romance with her. Her lovely light caramel skin, the streak of electric blue dye in her hair, she was lovely. Helen was one of the more artistic clique of students, like I was at her age too.

I was so lost in her, that I almost didn't notice her raising her hand. "Uh, yes?" I asked snapping out of it. "Can I use your sharpener?" She asked. "Yeah, of course." I told her. I looked around to see no other students had came in while I was distracted.

Does Helen have other questions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)