More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Who is it? Coach? Helen's boyfriend? Helen herself?

Helen, head bitch

Mari kept quiet as the footsteps approached where she crouched. She hardly even dared to breath for fear of giving herself away.

"Find her yet?" asked a familiar voice. It was Jaycee, Helen's second on the squad. Jaycee was tall and lithe with a nice round ass and firm, bouncy breasts. She was the only redhead on the squad, and she was a lot nicer to everyone than Helen. In fact, Mari had developed a bit of a relationship with her, and they would often confide in each other about Helen's bitchiness.

"No, I haven't found the little cunt yet!" Helen said in disgust. She brushed a loose strand of her blond hair out of her eyes. "She should have been out there with us practicing her routines. She needs the practice. She's the most gawd awful excuse I've ever known for a cheerleader. I don't even know how she made the squad in the first place. If it was up to me, she wouldn't be part of the squad any more."

"Helen, take a deep breath and calm down." Jaycee said in a soothing tone of voice. "We all were the same way when we first started out. You're way too hard on her. Why don't you ease up on her? Maybe you'll get better results that way. Did you ever stop to think of that?" She paused, but got no answer, then decided to continue. "You were Miss Klutzy as I recall when you first started. Now look at you, you're head cheerleader. If no one had given you the chance, where would you be right now?"

"All right. You've made your point," Helen conceded, "but we have to cheer for the big game in three days. I don't think three days is going to be enough time to whip her ass into shape. The team mascot can cheer better than she can."

"Now that's a total exaggeration" said Jaycee, trying not to laugh. "But it was funny."

"Okay, that's enough talk about Mari" Helen smiled. "Let's go do what we came to do. Play in the shower."

"Now you're talking!" said Jaycee. "I can't wait to get my fingers up inside that tight little pussy of yours!"

Mari wasn't shocked to hear this. A lot of girls were bisexual these days. She took in a deep breath, and let out a quiet sigh as the two sets of footsteps left her behind. So this is what the two of them were always up to when they left the field early? Mari began to wonder if there wasn't some way she could use this to her advantage. But then, she really didn't want to hurt her friend Jaycee either. After all, Jaycee stuck up for her on numerous occasions. There had to be something she could do to get Helen off her back. Maybe she should become bisexual?

She thought about quietly following the two to the locker room just to watch them. Should she?

Does Mari follow them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)