More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who's the (un)lucky girl?

Heather

I turned to Heather beside me, who had returned to eating her pretzel likely thinking she had imagined the voice.

Heather was the most recent object of my affections and like all the others, she wouldn't be caught dead dating me. Then again, that was one of the reasons I'm choosing these girls to .

With no hesitation, I slapped the pretzel out of her hand, grabbed her by her ginger hair and pinned her to a nearby table. The other girls stood up out of shock, but for a similar reason couldn't bare to speak.

The relationship between me and Heather had always been a rocky one. She was rough and bossy to all her friends, but mostly towards me. Always hitting me whenever I made a joke she didn't like, always verbally berating me, and yet like some poor sap I loved her anyway.

When I began yanking away at her cut-off shorts and panties, I saw out of the corner of my eye the other girls sitting back down despite Heather screaming for me to stop. I must have made my intentions known to them.

Heather had always been an abusive pain in my ass, so it was about time I repaid the favor. I had to utterly humiliate and break her, but which one of her tight little holes would do that?

Which hole?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)