More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acerdrive Acerdrive

Who does Dave go after?

Heather

The day had been a long day and everyone was working as hard as possible. Dave was busy filling prescriptions as the others were ringing up customers and taking in other prescriptions. Heather had been steadily verifying one after another. Dave had struggled on his staring as her khaki pants had no intention on hiding her ass. He constantly had to fix his pulsing member. It had come to the point where he had to do a quick shuffle to it down his pant leg. Happy with its new position he finished up the waiter.

Heather grabbed the tote he handed her and did a quick double take as something caught her eye. She scanned over by Dave, but nothing seemed to stand out. Returning to verifying the waiter, she clicked a few options and called out the patients name. The sound of her voice sent chills down his back and all Dave could imagine was her moaning his name. It was as if she was calling his name in a sensual tone until an higher sound of his name brought him out of his gaze.

“Dave!” yelled Heather and he shook his head a little and looked over at her trying to keep his eyes from drifting down to cleavage.

“Sorry, kind of drifted off a bit there,” apologized Dave as shook his head a bit more.

“I know you're leaving us in a few days, but that doesn't mean you can slack off.
Quit day dreaming and get them waiters done,” Heather pointed her counting spatula towards a stack of leaflets that awaited his attention.

Work continued on through out the day as prescription after prescription were taken in and filled. The humidity in the pharmacy had risen on the fact one of their AC units had quit on them. Heather had undid her coat a bit to air herself out. Dave's cock had still yet to settle since she had continued to make her self more comfortable.

A low beep began to emit from printer and she studied the display which indicated it was low on blank leaflets. Squatting down, she fished out a stack of blank leaflets and in doing so, her khakis slid down and tighten across her ass. Dave's cock pulse a bit from the sight and he licked his lips a little.

Heathers eyes were drawn once again in Dave's direction and she cold now see an obvious roll running down his leg. She cast a few glances up to notice his direct attention on her ass while she was reaching for the stack of leaflets. Pulling them out, giving a grunt she wobbled back and forth as she grabbed the tray. Filling the tray with the stack of leaflets she shut it tight and arched her back as she stood up, placing her hand on the counter for support.

“I'm getting too old for this squatting business,” Dave's eyes remained on her ass until her comment registered.

“Nah, you're not old at all,” he resumed to his filling.

“Now a days I can't keep up with the younger generation.”

“I”m pretty sure you can, you sure are able to keep up with us without breaking a sweat, nothing sweeter than you if I must add,” Heather was caught off guard by that last comment, blushing a little.

“Thanks Dave, you really know how to keep a woman up,” she looked down at her right hand.

In her mind, she wondered what am I doing? I'm married for Christ sakes. Taking a deep breath she just worked on through the rest of the scripts that came her way. A few calls from doctors came in and she took down some of the prescriptions they had for patients. Once they were filled out she grabbed them and walked over to a station.

“Whoops! Sorry about that Dave I was trying to avoid running into you,” she had tried to slip by him, but ended up giving a brief grind up against him.
Her ass had dragged across his crotch and both kind of fell quite from the altercation. Dave was in the process of stepping forward thus creating a more forceful push into her ass as well and for a few seconds his cock had ridden up and down her ass crack. Placing the scripts next to the station she walked around Dave and returned to her station.

“If you can be so kind and scan those in,” she dare not look and just pointed as she reviewed another filled prescription.

Today was just not going to easy for her. The tension between her and Dave was quite bitter. She knew that what she was doing was wrong; thinking of Dave. Her mind was boggled by the thought of him and for the fact he had a hard on because of her. Despite not wanting to, she took one more glance at him and stared at him as he did her.

Something about his actions today showed signs of interest in unthinkable acts. He smiled as he noticed her staring at his cock. Heather had no idea why she was continuing to entertain his thoughts. Then again his large cock wasn't helping her much. She her self back to her work, still with him on her mind.

Working for the rest of the day was quite a task, but do able. Dave had disappeared and another technician had taken over his station. Not long did Heather feel this dark cloud over her. Releasing a sigh of relief she noticed the time and the next pharmacist entering the pharmacy. Finishing up the task at hand, she quickly reviewed the script and marked it as complete.

“Hey Heather! Hows things go today?” asked Steve signing into the terminal she had signed out of.

“It was a pretty easy day. No troubles,” lied Heather as she grabbed her purse.

“That's good. Anything else I need to know?”

“Nope, just printed ahead and we caught up with everything. Just need to verify these few prescriptions and you should be good until the next wave.”

“Alrighty then, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?” Heather nodded and headed out the door.

As she exited out hallway, she was busy working on her phone to notice Dave beside her. He had came out of the backroom just as she had from the hallway. She suddenly felt tension when she noticed his stride next to her in the adjacent isle. The thoughts of his cock popped into her head as the two went out the entrance.

The night was quite dark. Not too many vehicles were in the parking lot. As she walked across the lot, he was still next to her. She got to her jeep and opened the door. Tossing her purse onto the passenger seat she took her lab coat off and placed in the back. She then stopped moving and could feel eyes on her.

Turning around she saw him on the passenger side of his truck.
He was rummaging through the back seat and had turned around a few seconds after she had. His glare captivated her and Heathers body began to feel warm fighting the cold air that surrounded her. Goosebumps ran up her arm as her nipples harden

Does Heather break down or fights off the urge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)