More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Questathana Questathana

Who shall the character be?

Heather the Waitress (and her customers)

(From a roleplay I did with someone anonymous.)

Today was Heather's second day at her new job of sorts. Despite really only being 18 a mixture of the business owner knowing her mother and the argument that she was nearly 19 anyway had won her the place.

The cafe was small, small enough for her to really feel confident enough whilst learning the ropes of the job. Whilst cooking was something she found fun, the real draw of the job was getting to work with the planets. The ones that were brought in ranged from the size of marbles to around the size of apples, and they were sorted by these sizes.

Just thinking of how powerful she was compared to the microscopic inhabitants of these little things raised the short girl's mood, getting to assert this power and make money at the same time was essentially a dream come true for Heather. It was nearing midday, and an order of food had just come in for her.

Sure it was simple, but each one that she got was an exhilarating experience. Due to the warmth of the day she was to be serving chocolate ice cream with a cherry-sized planet on top. Reaching into the storage, she picked out a planet to use at random between gloved fingers.

The people of the planet Earf were almost identical to Heather's species besides their small size. The people saw their world lifted from darkness only for their sky to be replaced by an insanely large room with an almost equally large person inside.

The people started to worship the person as a goddess or an angel. Even atheists converted to this new religion. They then saw the white-glove approach the planet only for it to barley be protected by their forcefield. They were unsure if this was salvation or destruction.

Their whole world was moved next to the ice cream as they soon realized their terrible fate. The bowl that the ice cream in Earf was in, was transported to a different massive room. The people could see more gigantic faces, but these seemed to be talking to one another. It seemed like they were a meal about to be eaten by a small group of teen girls.

These girls were the popular girls at the school as they were wearing jewelry worth far more than the planet. They were going to happily share the food amongst themselves.

Heather watched the planet closely as she dipped it into the chocolate ice cream. She kept her bespectacled eyes on the planet as she imagined the apocalypse unfolding between her fingers. She gave the planet a twist for good measure, before lifting the bowl up.

Then, she pulled open a cutlery drawer, taking three spoons out and putting them into the ice cream. She then proceeded out into the main room. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw who she was serving it to.

And that was her confidence shattered. Quietly, she shuffled up to the girls.

"I-I, um... one Ice Cream, here it is," She mumbled, placing it down upon the desk before hurriedly slinking back to the kitchen.

The people of Earf (at least the ones that weren't submerged in ice cream) were privy to a sky full of teenage faces, powerful beyond belief. The worshipers became more and more frenzied, and panic heightened as the tiny people went to drastic lengths in an attempt to survive.

The planet's forcefield was not able to protect from so much chocolate ice cream around it. The barrier started to crack from the pressure and the chocolate started to fall into those cracks. This caused a disaster beyond what the people could prepare for.

Ice cream came down on city after city as the people it consumed drowned or lived long enough to freeze to . The twist that Racheal gave certainly did not help either.

The teenagers paused their conversations of gossip and relationships when the waitress had arrived for their food, only to imminently resume the conversation a few seconds later.

They dug into their food happily as they made quick work of the meal. The planet and its inhabitants have been knocked around as the teens scooped up ice cream. Eventually, the chocolate was just about finished, so they cut up the planet for it to be split amongst themselves.

A gentle hum escaped Heather's lips as she returned to the kitchen, her mind doing it's best to imagine just what kind of devastation her and the customers had wrought upon the small planet. She pinched a similarly sized one up and started to idly roll it between her fingers, being careful not to breach its barrier.

Earf was in chaos, the planet's temperature had dropped drastically, and a thick sea of freezing ice cream covered the surface. Though that wasn't the end of the tiny planet's troubles, not even close. A large silvery instrument filled the sky, as one of the girls, Avery, used it to slice the planet in two. She then cut it again, leaving four equally sized pieces for the four teens to enjoy.

The few remaining microbial survivors were hopeless, the planet's gravity had failed, leaving them to plummet to the floor of the bowl. Even fewer didn't splatter against the shiny surface, and fewer still were left uncrushed by falling chunks of partially melted ice cream and planet alike. The world had ended, at the hands of nothing but a group of teenage girls and their summertime treat. This next planet called Guimore was incredibly advanced. Those people were green humanoids with hair covering their bodies called pifs. If it was not for the inhabitants' size, they could probably conquer humanity. Like the planet before, the darkness they were seeing was replaced with artificial light.

The pifs saw the gloves around their home and the collosol creature that those gloves belonged to. They decided to show this giantess that they were not some toy to be played with. Their largest government decided to use their advanced technology to launch an incredibly large (to them) nuclear bomb into space.

It landed just where they wanted it to, onto the gloves. It exploded huge enough that Heather could feel it. When she looked at her gloves she could see a small burn mark there as the planet managed to hack into her phone to send a message saying "Don't treat us lightly!"

Heather wasn't really even paying attention as she played with the advanced little planet, her mind wandering to the doomed planet within the ice cream still. It was probably long gone by now, but she couldn't help but be curious.

The eighteen-year-old yelped as she suddenly felt a pinprick like sensation on her finger, her grip slipping and sending the planet plummeting to the floor below. She looked at her glove and noticed the small blackened spot, puffing her cheeks out. Had the planet tried to fight back?

She looked down to the ground, eyes thinning as she saw the small, now shattered world between her two sneakered feet. The faded blueish shoes dominated what remained of the once-thriving world, and Heather crouched down to see it more closely. It seemed to have splattered on the tiled floor, how pathetic. A smile tugged at her lips as she reached down with her index finger, turning one shard of the planet over to reveal the devastating land that'd once have been its surface.

Within a split second Heather's expression went from that of a malevolent goddess to a scolded child.

"R-Right, um, I'm sorry ma'am, it won't happen again," She replied, bowing her head as a sign of respect before turning back to the planet.

The young redhead was honestly quite scared by her boss, sure her mother knew her, but it seemed she knew how to run a business, and wasn't about to cut many corners for her. She had to be on her best behavior. She waited until the blonde woman was gone before turning back to the ruined planet. She debated just smashing it under her sneaker but decided instead that it'd best serve her later. Scooping the remains of the planet up into one hand, Heather dumped it into the left pocket of her pants, along with a sweet wrapper and a few bits of loose change. She then took a dustpan and brush and cleaned up the smaller crumbs of the planet that remained on the floor.

Back to work now, right. Emerging from the kitchen, she gathered up the teenager's finished ice cream bowl.

"I, um, is there anything else you'd like?" She asked, doing her best to maintain confidence around the older girls.

There were still survivors of the ruined planet who managed to fend off dangers with their advanced technology. More of them died as they landed in an enormous pocket. Some were knocked into the wrapper which helped them survive with the bit of food left on it. The people of the smaller crumbs of the world were less lucky as they realized their lives would not last for much longer.

The teenagers saw the waitress arrive as they talked amongst themselves to decide what to get. One of them let out a burp as she apologized imminently while giggling. Avery the one that appeared to be the leader decided to make the decision for the group. "Can we like get the check? I think we are all good." The other two nodded to show that they were agreeing with her. They resumed their conversation as they saw the waitress leave and come back with the check. They paid with cash happily as they went off to leave.

When the teenagers were leaving, an eighteen-year-old goth entered the building wearing all black besides her dark red lipstick. She stomped to a seat with her combat boots as she got glares from the other teenaged customers. She waited impatiently for Heather to come to her and when she did, the goth said "Hey there cutie. Can I see the menu?"

Heather came to the goth's table after a few minutes of tending to other orders.

"I, um, sorry for the-," She was cut off by her words, cheeks flushing red at the compliment, "Yeah, uh, yeah! G-Give me a second to go and get it,"

She hurried off to fetch a menu from a vacant table, handing it to the goth. Heather was honestly rather flustered and out of her depth. Heather wasn't equipped to deal with a room of people, she didn't know how to calm people down, but at the same time she didn't want to go and get her boss.

Whilst waiting for her to choose, she tried to muster up the courage to speak up.

"I-, um, I recommend the tea for a drink, we put two planets into a blender and-," She trailed off, not wanting to bore her with details.

"Go on. I want to hear how these pathetic microbes suffer here. I can get why you would recommend the tea for me. It seems like my kind of drink. My name is Rachel by the way" The goth said as she giggled due to having imagined the ways the inhabitants would die.

Rachel looked at the menu as she began to drool a little and her nipples were getting a bit erect from knowing how the cafe was killing the microscopic people here.

Heather just sort of stood there, cheeks flushed red. How was she so brazen about it, wouldn't people mock her? Whenever she'd said anything she was told to just stop playing with her food and the like.

"I-I, um, w-well, you put them in the blender, with cream," She started, recovering her train of thought now they were talking about something she was honestly quite passionate about, "A-And then you start the blender,"

Heather clapped

"I, um," Heather trailed off, putting her hand into the pocket that held the once proud, advanced society. She absently fiddled with the rubbish in there as she listened to Rachel talk and talk and talk about the planets. A shy smile tugged at her lips, was she like her in her interests?

"W-Well, i-it's just whipped cream and normal tea," She stuttered, still rather flustered by the images that the older girl was conjuring into her imagination, "But I'm sure i-if you poured them directly onto the planets then you'd break their little barriers. I t-try to avoid breaking the ones I'm not having myself though, destroying the planet whilst you eat is.... part of the experience,"

"I, um, so," She cleared her throat, still using one hand to fiddle with the planet in her pocket, "One planet tea, h-how many sugars and how much milk?"

The few remaining survivors were drawn into even more chaos as the young goddess's hand returned, smashing and killing countless of the people that were left in it's absent movements with the planet. There were no two ways about it, Guimore was ruined, and it's people were doomed to extinction within the messy pocket of a teenager. her hands together, mind very briefly darting to the crumbs of one in her pocket before she went back to the explanation..

"T-Then, you make tea like normal a-and after that blend it together with the planets and cream," She bit her lip for a moment, "I-I can, um, explain other stuff whilst you choose what you want if you like,"

Rachel was loving hearing this as her nipples continued to be erect. "Oh, what kind of cream? What kind of tea do you use to make the planet tea as well? Can you pick the kind of cream and tea?"

"Do you know if the kind of cream and tea affects the planets more drastically? I wish I could see them suffering, but I guess knowing that they die will have to suffice for now."

"I would love it if you can explain other stuff. Can you describe how they make the pastries and how they use the planets as ice cubes here? I think I want to get the planet tea, but I am not sure if I want other drinks and what food I want to get" Rachel said as she looked at the menu thinking it over as she tried not to drool anymore.

The few remaining survivors were drawn into even more chaos as the young goddess's hand returned, smashing and killing countless of the people that were left in its absent movements with the planet. There were no two ways about it, Guimore was ruined, and its people were doomed to extinction within the messy pocket of a teenager.

"I guess that will have to do then. I will take your recommendation and try to destroy the planet while I eat it as it is supposedly part of the experience. Got something interesting in your pockets?" Rachel asked as she noticed Heather fiddled with her pockets.

Heather thought for a short while over her other questions.

"W-Well, um, the pastries are kind of complicated, but we have to build the pastry around the three or four planets that go inside, and then bake the batter around them. The shields stop t-the microbes from melting and being destroyed, b-but I don't think it'd be pleasant for them," Heather was as red as a tomato whilst talking about this stuff, her shared interest in the planets was incredibly obvious. She was about to start talking about ice cubes before she stopped herself, there was work to do.

"I think I will have a pastry to go with my drink. I'm interested in what kind of 'unpleasant experience the pathetic microbes will go through. I'll take no sugar and have the recommended amount of milk for the planet tea. I like the enthusiasm you have for your job. Maybe I can have your number after this meal?"

Rachel finished talking after that as she handed over the menu and eagerly awaited her meal.

Some pifs were managing to survive with their technology on their side. However, a lot of them were still no match against the sheer size and power of Heather's hand. They ended up dead crushed by the appendage, or due to the sheer of being knocked to a side of the pocket or something inside of it. They realized that they were worth much less than the little bit of money in the pocket that became an instrument of their destruction. Even the sweets wrapper that helped provide nutrients before was somehow no longer so kind anymore. It was as if the universe were against these survivors.

Thankfully for the pif species, there were somehow still survivors. However, the number of them was dwindling by the seconds. They were running out of hope as most of them had been overcome by despair and depression. They started to worship Heather as the goddess she acted like as they desperately hoped that would help them.

Heather nodded, making a mental note of the goth girl's order. She glanced down at her pocket at the question about it.

"U-Um, I kind of dropped a planet earlier in the kitchen, I'm keeping what's left t-there until I know what to do with it," She replied, pausing for a moment as she had an idea and fished the remains of the planet out of her pocket.

Only a small amount of pifs were left on the planet shards as they were lifted away into the heavens, the microbes once again coming face to face with the red-headed, bespectacled girl that was responsible for the destruction of their world. The ones in the pocket were left devoid of hope as their home was lifted away, leaving only the wrapper and the titanic pennies as a company.

Heather leaned in to inspect the planet, green eyes looking it over. Wordlessly, she opened her mouth and tipped the shards in. The girl almost snapped back to focus after that.

"R-Right, I'll go prepare your meal now," She hummed, rushing off into the kitchen once more.

Rachel responded by saying "Oh hope it was yummy" while having laughed hysterically. "And when I talked about getting your number I meant to get it to like hang out. I'll only date if that's what you want" the goth managed to say before this waitress managed to fully leave to the kitchen, so she should have been able to hear it. Rachel eagerly and hungrily licked her lips as she was excited for the food to arrive soon.

Most of the pifs had died when their supposed goddess ate the remainder of their home. Some of the more lucky ones had a quick as they plummeted to the ground instead of falling into the employee's mouth. The more unlucky ones were either drowned or dissolved in the saliva or managed to survive up to the stomach acid where their deaths were extremely painful.

The ones in the pocket continued to pray to the goddess as almost all of them were converted to this new religion. Some were hoping that they were the ones spared from her wrath, but even they had a doubt.

Heather made a mental note to get the girl's number once she was done, having someone who shared her interests would be nice. She took out a mug for the tea, opened up the blender and retrieved two marble-sized planets, one in each hand between her thumb and forefinger.

The teenager gave them both a passing glance before gently setting them in the bottom of the blender. Out of all the planetary victims of the cafe, these were today's smallest.

Yugor A and Yugor B were both colonies of the same empire, inhabited by sapient grey-skinned crab people. Currently, however, they were locked in civil war with each other and had been for as long as any of them could remember. Each planet suspected the other as the darkness they'd grown accustomed to faded and unfathomably large fingers gripped the sides of the planet. The grip wasn't harsh enough to shatter the forcefields, but it was definitely straining them.

As they were drawn over to a massive container, the crab people began to panic, worshiping the ginger goddess in hopes that she'd spare them. But salvation would never come.

Heather poured some cream into the blender, submerging the two worlds in a thick ocean of liquid. Putting the lid on, she started the blender and began to work on other tasks. Knowing she'd need it sooner or later, she started working on the pastry.

How does Heather and Rachel get along?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)