More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goken Goken

What's next?

Heather offer her pussy.

Heather contemplates with the choices. Repeatedly selling her body on the street to random strangers will ruin her reputations, if anyone she knows catches her in the act.

Thirty-second remaining and Heather has , but to comply with one of David's options.

"I-I'll have intercourse with you, David!!!" Heather tearfully said.

Heather tumbles as her hands automatically slide the undergarment off her slender legs. Her eyes dilate with fear as her body made its way on top of the kitchen's table.

Nova senses Heather's struggles and telepathically communicate, "You will accomplish your choice. Now spread your legs as wide as possible for your son."

David smiles joyfully seeing his mother's hands holding onto the ankles, and bare-shaven-pussy out on display. He quickly undresses himself, and position his member at the entrance of her opening.

"Damn mom, I didn't know anyone can be this flexible. You must really want my cock, huh?"

Heather wanted to release her legs, but any sign of disobedience will enforce her subconsciousness to responds. If the persistence continue, her mind will eventually collapse, and the roles of pleasing her son will be done under any circumstance.

"Is this wide enough for you?" Heather asked whiles screaming from discomfort.

"I'm still having difficulty putting my cock in. Be a good slut, and spread your legs a little wider." David said and Heather argue, "Dear, I'm not a gymnastic. I don't think it can get any wider."

Momentary, the gift made her say things differently, and amplifies her body to preform the tasks.

"Spreading my legs isn't part of the option, but if you need better access to my pussy. I'll make this an exception." Heather said as she forcefully stretches.

David is stunned by her performance and says, "Damn, mom. I don't know how you manage to pull it off, but that's amazing."

Heather tilts her head to see David's cock throbbing and says, "What you're planing to do is wrong. A son shouldn't be having sex with his own mother."

The sound of disgust emitting from his mother's voice entices his hungry cock. David slams the entire length in the depths of her womb without remorse. By natural instincts, his hips gravitate accordingly to receive pleasure.

Suddenly, David sees the final option for his mother's demise. He wanted to make a choice, but felt a little guilty. By not selecting an option, Nova instructs the gift to scan his memories, and decide an appropriate outcome. The gift witness his sorrow, and the yearning affections he never received as a child. With this, it promptly select unawareness.

David can see another part of his mother's soul being consumed by the vase and shout, "What the hell? I didn't make this decision!!"

David realizes the final choice had to be made, with or without his consent.

David continues to mount his mother's cunt in a steady motion and says, "Damn, mom. Your pussy is tight."

"Since my divorce five years ago. I haven't slept with anyone. In a way, it's been sealed up over the years." Heather responds.

David's rhythm became more harsh, and the table rattle with each passing moment. Heather's body accumulate arousal, but with a part of her soul missing. Her mind is unable to resister pleasure.

Heather lifelessly stares at the ceilings and asks, "Dear, I don't want to be late for work. Can you please hurry?"

"Having my cock stitching out your pussy feels fucking great!!! Don't you feel anything, mom?" David asked while oddly gazing at her emotionless expression.

"I can't feel anything, dear. Remember, it's no longer my pussy, but yours. It's only purpose is to get wet for your cock." Heather audibly respond.

David realizes his mother's behavior is related to missing soul and says, "I didn't know a pussy can get this wet."

"Like I said, David. I haven't been dating anyone for years. It's probity enjoying your penetration, and needed to release five years worth of frustration. " Heather proclaims.

Heather spasms uncontrollably but aruge with her body, "I know you belong to David, and he can fuck you loose for all I care. But no matter how you need his sperm to fertilize an ova, I won't allow it."

David grit his teeth and says, "Ugh...I'm about to cum. Do you want it inside?"

"It's your pussy, dear. Release it inside or withdraw." Heather reply with an unconcern tone.

David is dumbfounded by his mother's lack of resistance and asks, "Aren't you worried about pregnancy?"

Heather remain silent by his question. But David knows she's concealing an important information.

Annoyed by his mother's reaction David says, "Alright, you have two options. Suck my cock, or tell me why you're not worried?"

Heather is mortified by the option. She distaste giving blowjob. For this reason, having an unfulfilled sex-life made her husband file for divorce.

"I'm on birth control, David." Heather inform him.

David chuckles as he says, "No wonder you're not worried."

The concept of having her son's child made Heather's body shiver with anxiety.

"I know what you're thinking, but I need to stay on the pill. Do you realize how wrong it is to get your own mother pregnant?"

Having his mother off the pill isn't the main reason for his maliciously behavior. He wants to dominate his mother, submit to his every whim. If she does manage to get pregnant, it's an added bonus for his own enjoyment. Of-course, he will her to make a painful choice, be aware of the conception, or break free from knowing the truth.

David's cock twitches as he prepares to breed his own mother.

David grins by her fears and says, "Come'on, mom. You're never going to get boyfriend if you don't loosen up. I mean, the point of having sex is creating life, right?"

"It's not normal to create life in this world with family members." Heather shouted with discontent.

David pin his mother on the table and says, "Mom, you have two choices. Go off birth control." He pauses briefly to consider a way to trick his mother into conceiving his child and resumes, "Or, go on fertility pill."

Heather dirt her eyes angrily at him and protest, "Are you insane, David? You deliberately set me up with . No matter what I choose, I'm still going to end up pregnant!!!"

David unrestrained his mother and says, "Yeah, I figured out a loophole to get what need." He continue to taunt her, "I mean, if you don't decide any. You're going be off contraceptives and take fertility pills. Time is tickin, better a make a choice mom."

In the abyss, Nova smile with delight seeing more of Heather's soul being consume in the vase.

"It's filling up nicely. Soon, I'll be able to inhabit your mother's body. I can't wait to explore the third dimension."

Suddenly, Sarah's vase appear.

"Oh, this is unexpected. You're planning to use the gift on your own sister?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)