More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose adventure shall you follow?

Heart of Acteon

The USS Haven sat in geostationary orbit above the planet Acteon. A Confederation historic reserve planet, Acteon was a listed closed system, it’s culture protected by law. Settled over a thousand years ago the world was a primitive world where society and genetics had taken a much different course than in the Confederation. The Confederation was based on utopian socialist ideals, it’s citizens engineered and raised to be equals, a place where merit, intelligence and hard work prevailed. Acteon had shunned technology although there were hints that they had practiced genetic engineering when they first settled, the girl caste being unnaturally docile, small, beautiful and submissive, the ruling caste strong, aggressive and the epitome of the human form. They were at a fuedal star level of technology although their prolonged their lives and kept them healthy... amongst other things.

It was the perfect place to escape justice. And that was why they were here. Major Rene Narciso finished rereading the dossier on their quarry. He didn’t need to. He knew the man. Had worked under him for a decade as his aid. Somewhere down in that primitive society there was lived a wanted fugitive, the dishonored General Gil Shen. Intelligence was that the renegade General had fled here and used mind swapping technology to place himself in a position of power in Acteon’s primitive Fuedal system. With modern technology it would be easy for the General to take control of a fiefdom. But anyone trying to find the General would stand out like a sore thumb. Unless...

The plan was for Rene to infiltrate the castle and find the General. He knew the General, his demeanour, his mannerisms, the way he talked and thought. If he saw the General he’d know him He’d use a swapper, enter as a girl and, once he found the General, swap with him. He’d have the power control - and the General would be a powerless . He knew about the culture and language... it was an alien world.

The planet was pristine. Never marred by an industrial revolution or mechanised agriculture or planet spanning engineering projects. Mostly wilderness. A savage and barbaric place. It practiced slavery. Treated its women like chattel. No sanitation. Primitive. Who would want to live here?

“The needlecast is prepped Major.” Captain Luke Kelvin said. He was going down olanetside too. As a knight. He would escort Rene in and extract the Major if needed. Their bodies were waitin.

Rene starred at the body he would inhabit. A fourth generation Bendari Slavegirl. She was unlike Confederation women’s. Smaller. Weaker. Softer and more curvaceous. But she had not been given the that would fan her libido beyond control. He shuddered at the thought of being stuck in that body under the effects of the . “Good job Captain. Let’s go.” Rene said. He was confident that he would find his man and bring him back to justice. Still if something went wrong...

***

Light. The sound of waves and seagulls. Sand between toes. Hemp rope about wrists. Sun on skin. Salty wind caressing. They were on a beach near the head of the river. Waiting for a boat that would take them to the castle upriver.

“I... didn’t expect it to be like this...” Rene said as she came fully to her senses in her new diminutive body, her voice high, sweet and sexy. Their former bodies remained in orbit in the ship’s cryo chamber. A ship that seemed very far away now as she looked at her naked curves. Her wrists were bound and tied to a timber post. To stop her from fleeing it seemed. An undrugged might try and flee... but she would not. She tugged against the rope and grimaced as it bit into her weak wrists. So sensitive and nude? Slaves went nude mostly but it felt strange to be naked. So exposed. But clothes were for free women, a sign of status and power. To be nude reinforced her sense of inferiority. Nude and tied up. It was oddly erotic she thought.

She looked down at her new hairless sex with an odd detachment of her former self. She was a woman now. Her cock was gone. Replaced, and she couldn’t get it back if she lost the swapper. This was sobering. Luke had the swapper... her lips were darker and oddly crinkled. Her bonds stopped her from inspecting it properly. The lips were so delicate. Fragile looking. And as she moved her legs and clenched her muscles about her sex she sensed her new sex was quite sensitive. Her breathing ratcheted up a notch.

Her perfect breasts swayed as she moved. They were heavy, rounded and surmounted by pointed nipples larger than her own. Young. Twenty years... Confederation women did not breast feed and they chose to have small breasts, mostly. These were scandalously large. Like cow udders or something. They gave birth to young here still. Barbarians... she could be bred in this body. She’d need contraception to avoid that. Not that she wanted to have sex in this body but a might not have a choice. Though sex wasn’t just an act of recreation here. It was procreation too... her belly could swell. She could lactate. Like an animal. She shuddered. But she doubted she’d be bred. They’d just practice breeding her... The sooner she was back home in her body the better.

Still, her limbs were smooth, slim and sensual. Slavegirls were bred for their beauty and sexual attributes. Something rare in the Confederation. They’d mostly evolved past such things. She was a fourth generation Slavegirl... well bred stock. She was property. Dependant on Luke, her owner, to protect her. She was starting to realise what that meant now...

Luke wore a knights body garbed in chain armour, shirt, britches and boots, and he looked at his commander. It was hard to think of her as his superior now. Not in that sexy naked body. He could well see himself taking her...

“You look beautiful sir... um ma’am,” Luke observed.

Rene blushed. “I’m a Slavegirl. You’re a knight Captain. It’s culturally inappropriate to treat me as your superior. You have to treat me as a . We have to sell this...” she said. She found it weird how weak and small and soft she was. Male and female confederation bodies were similar in height and strength. But not here on Acteon. She’d known it on an academic level but looking at him drove the reality home. He was intimidating and oddly that appealed to her. She frowned at the weird emotion. In the Confederation they had control of their emotions. Not these savages it seemed.

Luke nodded. A slip up could get them killed he knew. And besides... she was right. He felt superior to her now. It was the Acteon biology he knew. But... he reached out and gripped her breast. She gasped. He laughed. They needed to treat each other as if they were natives. He pulled her to him and grinned.

Rene shivered as her naked body pressed against his. She needed to get used to this. But it was easy to talk about it. Harder to live it. Luke grinned as he cupped her naked ass and groped the flesh.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)