More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrHeracles MrHeracles

Does Alex got to shool or risk playing hooky?

Heads to school.

After breakfast Alex decided to actually head to school. When he boarded the school bus he was surprised to find that there were only girls on board. Though he thought that there might be something off about a few of them. It seemed that they all were just as surprised to see him.

There were four open seats near the back of the bus. As he headed back, he couldn't help but glance at the varying beauties around him. They were all just so gorgeous. Some of their faces were somewhat boyish but that only added to their charm. Then there were their breasts, some of them were just so huge. Some threatening to burst from their uniforms at any moment. He couldn't help getting a little aroused while watching them bounce with the movement of the bus.

Three of the the four open seats had another occupant. To his right was a tall asian girl with a short pixie cut. Behind her was a girl with bronze skin and long straight hair. To his left was a petite blonde with flowing curls. The seat behind the blonde was empty.

Where does Alex sit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)