More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fafantasiz Fafantasiz

Which will it be?

Heads, you're a Trumale

As you enter this world, the machine proclaims: "Decision X75400-ZETA: Assignation: Trumale". There is no recourse and your path has been set. Your parents are delighted of the news: someone to uphold their name and make them proud.

Your childhood is happy and joyful, growing up a single child in a suburban family turns out to be quite the privilege. As a young Trumale you are of course educated to be a real man. Very early, you start taking up sports and building muscle, while your Pleasureboy schoolmates learn how to dance, or cheerlead on the side of the field.

You grow up to be quite the charmer as well, your short stiff hair and wide chest granting you giggles from most Pleasureboys in high school. You know some of them talk about you among themselves late at night and dream of you. Of course you are more interested in having fun with other Trumales as you grow up, playing football, riding about, and sometimes having a few drinks when you know you won't get caught.

As you turn eighteen and adult at last, you could be considered to be the ideal Trumale: tall, well-built, with a strong personality and a darkish look which make you irresistible. Your wide chest is hard on touch and you grew a wide, long sex, more than impressive. You had a few dates but never ended in bed with anyone, happy to leave your Pleasureboys go home alone, the image of you haunting their wildest fantasies.

A young, sexy, manly, 18 years old Trumale from a rich family, the world is yours to take.

Adult at last! What do you think your destiny should be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)