More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mack2028 mack2028

Knowing that when you make a copy of your consciousness there is a 50/50 chance you will wake up as a girl, how do you wake up?

Heads!

You spend a few minutes typing at a keyboard, make a few last minute tweaks, and go upstairs to make dinner while your new "bride" decants. You have about an hour before she will be ready to be woken up and from what you understand she will be quite hungry.

In the basement the device disengages and the thick liquid drains away from your clone. She stands about 5 feet tall, significantly shorter than you and having an indeterminate age (clones are at the end of puberty unless you dictate otherwise but don't have any of the normal wear) her hair is long enough to cover her breasts which incidentally are larger than you had anticipated, about as big as cantaloupes where you were expecting apples. She doesn't have any body fat to speak of and appears to be in peak shape, though knowing you that won't last.

You come down and lay out an outfit for her consisting of your hoodie and a skirt, the shoes you got are almost comically large for her (4s instead of 2s) and you are going to have to exchange all the bras and shirts you got (though to be honest that isn't that many) and it honestly never occurred to you to get her pants, though the skirts are the right size.

How do you approach your first encounter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)