More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

what did she do

Headed for the school library.

Ann made her way across the school grounds to the main building. As passed, the students gazed at her with barely disguised lust.

Near the main building entrance, she saw an 18 year old boy talking to a couple of cheerleaders. The way they seemed to be hanging on his every word suggested to Ann's experienced eye that this boy was likely to be getting some two-girl action tonight. Ann remembered that this particular fellow had been painfully shy when she had first met him. Ann smiled; she had certainly helped him overcome his shyness around women - and enjoyed herself in the process.

The boy noticed her and blushed. Ann smiled back. One of the cheerleaders looked at her too; then turned bright red and looked away. Ann smiled again: Oh yes, she remembered that young lady too!

Ann entered the main building and found the library stair. Once in the library she took a good look round. Oh yes, she thought, this was the place. It was nerd heaven. She was surprised that she hadn't thought of coming here before.

She looked through a glass into the computer suite. Half a dozen students were in the booths, mostly looking furtive. Probably downloading porn from the Internet, surmised Ann.

In another room, a science fiction discussion group was fervently debating "The Place Of Women In Fantasy Fiction" (generally bound naked on an altar being spanked by a demon, reflected Ann).

Elsewhere, the school magazine editorial staff were putting their latest publication together.

Ann smiled and licked her lips. This was a geeksters paradise. But where to start?

"Can I help you?" enquired a sharp voice. Ann turned to see a rather strict-looking librarian. Ann looked the younger woman up and down: Good figure, attractive face looking rather severe, long dark hair pulled into a tight bun, thick glasses, nice blouse, pencil skirt, long legs. Not bad looking, but probably hadn't gotten any in months - if ever, Ann concluded.

Ann smiled her sweetest old lady smile.

"I think its more likely that I can help you," she finally answered. "But I haven't quite made up my mind yet."

Who does Ann decide to "help"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)