More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What do you do?

Head to your room to unpack

You head upstairs to the room that John directed you to. It is every bit as sumptuous as John had described, king sized bed, fully stocked fridge, big screen TV with state of the art surround sound and DVD system. A disk that is on top of the TV catches your eye, it is titled in hand written letters, "She masturbates with her fingers." You laugh to yourself, count on John to know what kind of porn I like. You are intrigued by the hand lettered title. What is on the disk you wonder, and then you decide there is only one way to find out. You pop the disk in the player and grab the remote. You find the remote and pop on the TV.

The screen fills with a pretty blond wearing a tight black dress, stockings, the kind that use garters to hold them up, and black pumps. She smiles at the camera and says, "Do you want to see my tits?" She reaches up behind her neck and unties the straps to the black dress bringing her big tits into view. Her breasts were large and real, with a healthy droop to them. Her nipples were fat and set in large pink areoles. Your cock is instantly hard, and you go to your luggage to find some Vaseline to lube your cock with. You always carry Vaseline because you like to be nice and slippery when you jerk off.

You grease up your cock just as she starts to talk again, "Would you like to watch me pull my nipples? I love it when you pull my nipples, that's it twist them hard. It makes me so wet when you pull my nipples." She was pulling her nipples hard twisting them into long swollen tips. She moaned loudly as you watch her manipulate her nipples. Your hand is stroking up and down the hard shaft of your cock, rubbing the head, squeezing it hard as you watch the woman play with her fat nipples.

"Do you want to see me play with my pussy?" She says. "I bet you would like to watch me play with my pussy lips, and stick my finger inside me wouldn't you. Well I have a confession to make; I like to do it while you watch. I like to make myself cum for you." She pulled down her panties and pulled her pussy lips apart so you could see her wet, pink twat. Her fingers slid easily up and down her labia, stroking her fat clit as she increased the speed of her hand movements.

Your own hand is moving rapidly on your cock, your orgasm is not far off as you are so turned on by this hot woman masturbating for you. This is like a script of your secret fantasy being performed just the way you would like it. Your balls are ready to spew, tight and full against your body.

The woman continues talking dirty to you. As she speaks you cannot get over how it is like she is talking just to you, like you are in the room watching her, telling her what to do. "Oh that feels good, I am going to shove two fingers in my wet cunt hole." She fucks herself with her middle and index fingers, you can see her cunt juice running down her hand, "And oh I need more" she moans as she shoves all four of her fingers inside of herself. Lying back on the bed she slowly fucks herself with her fingers, and rubs her clit with the other hand. "Oh I am so close to cumming" she moans.

You are past cumming, and your cock spurts as you climax. Your first shot of jism rockets from the tip of your cock and splatters the TV screen in front of you. You grip your cock tight and jerk it tightly as you spurt string after string of sticky white cum watching the blond masturbate.

Something startles you

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)