More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BLuvinU BLuvinU

Do you stay and talk with your professors or go to your dorm?

Head to your dorm.

"Oh, I'm not quite sure," you say looking looking at my watch, "It is kinda late and I still need to find my dorm." you start walking out the door, giving a smile to both of them. "It was nice meeting you though!" both of them just smile and wave, wanting you to leave, obviously.
You walk out, wondering if your suspicions were correct about the voluptuous Professor you just met. "Does Prof. O'Donal knew?" you question. "Was she was okay with it?"
...
"Are they are lovers?"
You stop and walk backwards a few steps, as you think of your new question. Back to the door you go! You put your ear up to the door, but pull away when you hear sloppy smooching sounds. Your recently calmed down "love stick" starts to twitch as you imagine the small Irish women being dominated by the older professor. Clothes peeling off their bodies, moans echoing through out the entire lecture hall, Prof. Springs hardening member slipping inside the newbie college teacher. Just thinking about it has given you a hard on.

You look around to see who is looking. No one as far a you can tell. You listen again. They got into it more. You hear small moans in-between each wet kiss.
You pull away again. This is dirty! and you should not get into their business anyway! But you still feel your ear drift to the door.

Do you listen or walk to your dorms, like you should have done?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)