More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cornmix Cornmix

Where to next?

Head to the library

The primary reason that you have been as academically successful as you have been is the library. Here in Craptown there is, as your British dorm roommate described it, fuck all to do. So, with nothing else to do, you head down to the library.

The building looked just like it did last summer. The inside looked the same too. Nothing ever changed here. You meander around the sacks looking for some sign of change, something new. That's when you see her. She's busy shelving books back in the 800s. She looks up constantly as the top row of books is above eye level. Her sandy brown hair is pulled back in a tight ponytail. You can only see her from behind at the moment but what a great view that is. Her jeans are tight and do nothing to hide her ass.

You walk up behind her and casually slide one hand under her arm as she reaches up to shelve a book. She makes a surprised little squeak as you slide your hand over her tit. She turns to look at you. Instead of shock she parts her lips and begins to kiss you. She moans softly as you kneed her tits with your hand. You slowly slide the other one over her ass. As you squeeze she moans into your mouth and slides her hand over your cock through your pant leg. You read her nametag and see that her name is Bailey.

Huh?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)