More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Braids Braids

What do you do first?

Head to the bar

You dress in a nice suit and get down to the bar as soon as possible, eager to mingle with the locals and see what kind of action there was to be had at this resort. You enter the bar and have a look around. It's filled with rather sexy patrons and attendants. You get the feeling this is the perfect place to start your vacation. You notice there aren't many male customers but there are mostly male waiters and bartenders. that strikes you as odd, given the Hotel's reputation. The patrons mostly seem to be made up of rather classy attired women. You go up to the bar and ask the man behind it for a drink. He takes notice of you and calls over another bartender, one with a very nice set of tits poking through a tight black single piece dress. She gets you a drink and cocks her head to the sign at the door.

Apparently it's "Ladies" Hour, where it specifies the bar is at the moment, catering heavily to Crossdressing Hotel Guests, especially Bottoms and there is a small warning that those preferable to Tops, shemales and ladyboys might want to come back later.

You look around and quickly realize your pretty much surrounded by crossdressers eyeing up the male staff and there are several pairs of eyes in your direction.

As you process the new information, you see the male bartender ejaculating into a trio of martini glasses before serving them to a trio of three middle aged ladies in drag that you have to admit are a pretty sexy triad of milfs. They toast and drink his cum right out of their glasses. There's a more slutty looking one walking around the joint, eyeing up every waiter in the bar, her skirt trailing high up on your legs as she walks and her modest cock flashes into view every few steps. There are a couple of very young traps in tight shirts and spandex pants on the dance floor. There's also a glamorous looking brunette drinking in the corner, simple watching everything going on around her, much like you are. So, is this your type of scene? Should you try and approach someone here or maybe is it wiser to venture somewhere else for now?

Look for a Crossdresser to Top, or maybe leave to find a Top Shemale for yourself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)