More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by releasedtruth releasedtruth

What does the couple do next?

Head to the apartment

Maya waited patiently as the couple finished their drinks and paid the bill. She couldn't be sure that they were headed for intimacy, but their body language spoke of palpable intent, rippling through their looks, less than subtle touches. They left and turned into a nearby lane with a stretch of high rise apartments. That wasn't a good sign, difficult to find a vantage. To her delight, they crossed onto a smaller street with a small neighborhood of duplexes. Older, less well-maintained, but also far more affordable. They entered a basement entrance, their apartment below ground.

Maya checked the driveway, seeing no cars parked and circled the home slowly. The sun was beginning to cast long shadows in the magic hour and she knew she must seem like someone lost or a vengeful ex with these actions. A few windows reached for light from partially below ground and she kept out of eyeline as she checked. There they were, a small bedroom tucked in the SW corner of the home, already partially naked, clothes strewn around the room. Maya had created names for them to suit their nature. Megan on her knees, astride Trey as he struggled with his shirt, pinned by the bed.

Megan was as gorgeous as Maya had imagined. Lightly colored skin, subtle tan lines across her more than ample breasts. Her waist was small, showing sharp hips in relief as she kneeled across Trey's tanned body. His abdomen flexed naturally as he struggled with his shirt, laughing. Muscles rippled, certainly the physique of a surfer, strong to the core. Megan cupped her breasts as she asked him to politely hurry. She was still wearing panties, delicate white with a sheer front, accentuating her manicured bush. It seemed as an arrow, pointing at her pussy in the fading light.

Maya was lying on her stomach, eyes just above the grass under a mature elm tree, as close as she could get to the window. They weren't likely to notice her in their current state, but she preferred not explaining if they did. Megan had draped her breasts over his face as her panties rubbed the front of his boxers in exaggerated motions. They were tender, laughing, talking, enjoying companionable intimacy. This was what Maya liked most of all, seeing intimate joy in the universe. Her face flushed and the familiar tingle below her bellybutton began.

Trey's boxers strained under the friction of his partner, their lips entangled, hungry, but patient. Megan continued to tease as her nipples rubbed his chest, occasionally making contact with his own. Her areolas were dark pink and large, contrasting her skin with a nod at fertility. Her hips slowed as she took in his tongue once more, rising to a seated position. Her hand reached for his boxers, pulling them down to reveal his shaft, more than ready for the night ahead. He was slightly above average length, but possessed of a girth that made Maya's eyes widen from her perch in the grass.

Megan climbed off, standing at the edge of the bed in her white panties, the sheer window nearly clear with her moisture clinging to them. She turned away from Trey. The mass of string that held the rear of her panties together left little to the imagination and was slowly removed, with a subtle tug that released it from between her cheeks, shapely but small. They connected to long legs, lean in athletic muscle, but accentuating her trim body. Turning, she climbed back over him, hair hanging around her face in a show of sexual intensity.

He returned her gaze, the flex of his cock beating to his own heart. As she grazed his shaft and crown with her moist lips, the wet of her glossed his skin, her labia spread across his head. His hands were on her hips quickly, applying pressure to pull her down on top of him. She made a show of resisting, but allowed him to pull as he arched into her. As she rested on his hips, consuming all of him, they paused. She leaned forward slowly as Maya could see him slide from her, lips taut around him, complete. Megan worked up and down, Trey's hands on her hips, breasts, lips reaching for her mouth.

She increased her pace, his hand now gripping her ass, perfect shadows of his fingers as the sunk into her firm flesh. They'd been waiting for this all day, Maya could see that now. They wouldn't last long. In the grass, Maya had one hand under her dress, grinding on it slowly, oblivious to the fauna all around. This would be a first for her, this close to nature in a neighborhood, almost out in the open.

The couple had fallen into a rhythm of rise and turn, Megan's hips moving in a small circle as she brought his shaft to her favorite spots. Leaning back, she reached a leg over his head and turned to face the wall, showing him the view of her, of them, from behind. His eyes lit up as she slowly caught and released him from her, watching her lower back arch as she moved. He'd sat up slightly to better angle as she worked, his hands now on her hips. She taken a finger to her clit to increase stimulation and her hips worked deeper and more forcefully as she came close.

Maya waited anxiously, ready for them to bathe in each other during climax, her own ready to match theirs. Trey has been quiet, but a low groan began to escape his lips in time with her backside bouncing in his lap. Megan, too, was breathing heavily, short sounds escaping her lips. She worked her hips in a small circle as she rose and fell on his cock. He stiffened as her ass touched his skin, head whipping back. Megan bit her lip slightly as a single scream was muffled and her body jerked forward. He had reached for her breasts, cupping them tightly as the wave of their orgasms crashed down.

Maya's fingers and hips shuddered as her climax came, forehead resting in the grass, ass arched slightly into the setting sun. Megan slowly raised her ass, a trail of white from her pussy as she repositioned beside him. They had been magnificent and she watched their touching and conversation after, knowing this would be hard to top tonight. Backing up, she casually strolled back to the main thoroughfare to the adjacent trolley stop.

Maya boards the trolley, headed for

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)