More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lordofmind Lordofmind

Where does Jack goes for his next mischief?

Head to the Yoga Class

Jack didn’t feel like going and sitting in his classroom right now. Yeah, there were a bunch of hot girls in there but, as so with all the campus. Wondering where to go, his mind recalled the Yoga gym class and all the time he had passed next to it after his Volleyball class and stopped for a few seconds to look at all the nice little butts in spandex pants. He could remember that the teacher was a sexy and hot slut with a cute face and a great butt. Before the end of the day, she would become an anal addict... maybe his personal butthole .

Heading that way, he made it to the door in less than 10 minutes. Luckily for him, there was a class at the moment.

He walked in and look at the class. The sexy teacher was doing a yoga pose in front, which was accentuating her well-shaped ass. She was lacking in boobs but, Jack always dreamed of fucking a girl’s ass and he could see non better than this right big round butt which looks firm from all that stupid yoga.

The girls in the class were trying to reproduce what their teacher was doing to various degrees of success. Jack walked slowly to the front

Everyone in here will see me as the most renowned specialist in Yoga and the inventor of a famous duo technique. They will all take what I’m saying as true and normal and will do everything I ask of them without questions. The teacher will gladly accept to demonstrate my technique with her in front of her class.”

The teacher noticed his approach and dropped it from her pose. Asking the class to take 5 mins to relax, she walked to him while letting her short hair loose.

“Sorry mister, this is a women-only class, I will have to ask you to leave..”, she started but cut short her sentence, an expression of surprise coming to her cute face, “wait... I’ve seen you before... you’re that renown Yoga teacher...”, she exclaimed in surprise.

“Yoga Master Jack, yeah, it’s me, but you can call me Master for short”, he said with a smile while laughing inside.

“What are you doing here, master”, she asked, confused that a great Yogi would come down to her school class and also maybe the puzzling connotation of calling him, "master"

“I’m doing a tour of all the schools in the country offering Yoga classes so I can demonstrate my techniques and teach them to the professors so they can, in turn, teach them too”, he explained, “ You know my technique is all about duo Yoga, would you like to be my partner and we could show it to your class? I must say I never worked before with a beauty such as you!”, he declared.

She smiled, bringing a hand to her mouth to hide subconsciously her shyness and pleasure of being told she was a beauty. She grabbed a yoga carpet and smile at him. Let's go to the front.

The girl agreed and went back in front of the class while pulling back her hair to tie them up into a small ponytail. She told them that by luck they would have a special class.

Jack explained to the girls, that for now, they would only sit and watch. He might ask one of them to help at some point but for now, they should just watch him and their teacher do the exercises and can ask questions if they see fit.

Jack turned to look at the girl's face. She was beautiful.

It would be fun to turn her into his fuck doll and he would be fucking this face like it was born to be soon, but first, He would fuck her ass.

“What is your name?”, he asked the teacher.

“Anya Tefbord”, she replied

“Ok, Anya, I need you to remove your top, get on your knees, put your head on the ground, arch your back as much as you can, and extend your hands in front of you as far as you can”, he demanded and the girl obeyed, getting in a position that was putting her ass up high in the air toward him, jutting awesomely for his view. She took the position sideways to the class.

He looked at the other girls

“You see, my technique is celeb for one thing among many. Giving women great asses!”

The girls laugh while he got dropped behind Anya and without asking or saying anything, got her white yoga pants down from her ass, exposing her to his view.

Her pussy was shining with juice and he thought that the girl was fancying him, the great yoga master. He would probably try this watery hole soon but, now his eyes went to her pluckers asshole fully exposed and rosy. Her butt cheeks had spread from her pose on the ground and she was ready for his teaching.

He removed his clothes and end up completely naked in front of a dozen girls, his dick hard as steel. He saw the gaze of most girls linger on his dick for a few seconds before looking back at his face, their faces a bit reddish. Anya didn’t look, her forehead still pressed against the floor.

“You see, my way utilizes the yin and yang of the man and woman's body, as such you could practice with your boyfriend or with a lucky guy”, he said with a wink and the girls smiled, “if you don’t you could use a strap-on but the energy wouldn’t be exchange as efficiently.”

While talking and looking at the girl he squatted behind Anya and slowly push his dick into her unlubed anus. The young, soon-to-be, buttslut moaned deeply from the pain.

One of the students lifted her hand, Jack looked at her.

"You, what is your name?", he asked the cute girl asking the question noting that she was quite hot and would be the one to help them later

"Moira... Master... Shouldn't you use some lube before entering her ass like that?", she asked

"Good Question, Mo!", he replied, "actually no... The passing of energy between our bodies will be greater if there is a lot of friction", he explained, "Now, Anya, I want you to take a deep breath in. I'll count to 3 and I want you to exhale and push with your anus at the same time", he demanded

"Yes, Master", replied Anya meekly and she inhaled air into her.

"1"

"2"

Jack looked at his hard dick with only the head in her anus

"3"

Anya exhaled and push while Jack rammed his dick up her butt. Her slow exhale was half muffled. She sounded like he had hit her in the stomach. He started punching her poop chute with his dick with brute , getting almost out each time, and using his weight to slam on her butt cheeks. To her credit, her legs stood the onslaught. He was jackhammering her into the floor. This hole was feeling incredible, he was happy he had thought of her for his first anal. Lost in the pleasure, he had forgotten about the class, the group of girls watching him wreck their poor teacher. Her deep rutting of pain mixed with some pleasure noises got him back to the moment.

"So you see, girls, the friction on the anal ring and hard pounding on the cheeks will fortify your ass quickly. The problem is that when the anus is fucked enough, it will loosen a bit and the penetration will feel better", he explained while looking at the girls

The scene felt surreal and funny. Without help from his power, his last point was proven true when Anya started to moan instead of groan.

"You see... The thing is... if the anus ring gets loose, there is not enough friction anymore and this becomes only normal buttfucking, he explained to the still glued-to-his-words crowd while trying to catch his breath while talking. He fucked his dick all the way in and stopped.

"Anya... Now I will keep fucking your shit hole and I want you to push with it when I come out and squeeze your anus when I go in", he ordered the girl

"Ok...", she answered out of breath and with a tone of despair, not sure if she was happy for accepting this lesson today.

Jack withdrew and felt her ass try to push him out. When only his cock head was in, he rammed back and felt her ring close and try to keep him out. Her ass was well fucked enough that he went in but, the pleasure of the pressure was fucking great, and also, the pleasure of knowing he owned this girl's asshole. He built up back his previous furious pace and to his amazement, she managed to keep doing her job even with the speed becoming frantic. She was still groaning like a whore.

He slapped her ass as hard as he could. It was so tight and firm from all the real yoga she was doing that it almost had no ripples from the shockwave yet, her anus gripped his dick harder when he went in that time. So he kept slapping each of her cheeks hard in turns, without building a stable pattern so she wouldn't be expecting when the blow would come.

"You see, girls, a good slap once in a while will also help the tonus of your checks", he declared with a smile.

To give weight to his words, he slapped her ass even harder than all previous ones, and Anya's head drew back from the ground in a howl of pain.

"You see, this can happen too and the best way to keep the girl in the right position is for the guy to use his foot", he told the girls while pushing Anya's head back on the ground but, sideways this time so she could see the crowd. Then, he put his foot on her head and keep fucking her butt hard. He kept pounding her brutally for a couple more minutes in silence only broken by her growl and moans.

"Master, my back and ass hurt, you know for sure it's not good to stay in the same position too long. I'm not contesting your training but, I think I need a break from this position.", she pleaded.

"Sure...", replied Jack, a bit pissed off inside. He was still hard as steel and not ready to cum at all, probably cause he wished he would be able to hold and keep his stamina until he was tired of doing her. Jack was haft tempted to keep fucking her until her ass bled. He would make her pay for her remark.

He let go of her head with his foot and withdrew from her ass, getting a look at her pussy and all the juice running down her leg. He saw that those legs were actually weak when she got on her feet and stood next to him while he looked at the class. He saw that he had ass juice and some smear of shit on his dick. Time to teach this whore her place!

"We will check at more techniques now, mainly breath techniques and how to liberate the energy store inside you", he told the classroom while going to the door to grab a bag, which had just appeared from a thought when no one was looking.

Back at the front, he grabbed Anya by the air and made her kneel in front of him, facing the crowd of girls. Out of the bag, he drew a clipper razor. And without pause started to shave her head.

"A lot of negative energy is stored inside your hair", he told them just before he was done, "removing them will help you see the world in a brighter way, even when you are being fucked up the ass like a common whore."

He knew his last comment drove some nails into Anya as she was looking at her hair scattered around her on the ground.

"Yet, You need to feel beautiful still...", he declared rummaging in the bag

He drew a red lipstick he gave to Anya who without instruction put it on after a few seconds of looking at it.

"Without hair, your best facial assets are your lips and eyes. Try to make them as inviting for a dick as possible.", he said, "Knowing your face is perfect to incite a throat fucking should make you happy!"

He made Anya turn sideways so he could look at her.

She was looking perfect to be face fuck like a cum dumpster. She was not as beautiful but yet perfect for a whore born to please penises.

She was ready to become a dick worshipper, a fervent believer in his godlike cock.

Placing himself in front of her, he told the girl that they should always clean a dick after it fucked their ass and the next part of the class would be about breathing techniques. Placing his dick to her lips, she got the meaning and open her mouth.

"First, Anya, I want you to clean my dick of all this shit you left on it. So you're gonna seal your dick-sucking lips around my cock and drag them on it and use your tongue to clean all around", he ordered the slut.

She did as she was bid, Slowly sucking his penis with her mouth. Her red big lips puffed when it was dragging out of her mouth. Her beautiful eyes were glued to his. He was impressed by her eagerness to please and how she never wretched from the taste of her shit on his dick. He could feel her tongue licking everywhere on his dick to scrape every inch of his member clean.

After a few minutes, he grabbed the back of her head and the destruction began...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)