More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deankrstn deankrstn

What's next?

Head to shower

You step into the communal shower room, feeling a mixture of nervousness and excitement. You've used these showers plenty of times this school year yet, everything feels new and unfamiliar. You take a deep breath and try to steady your nerves. You never attempted to masturbate in a public place before; you were always too scared of being caught. But you need to feed, even if it's from yourself.

As you walk toward an empty shower stall, you notice that the room was unusually empty. It must be earlier in the morning than you originally thought. You quickly undress and step into the shower stall, turning on the water and trying to adjust it to a comfortable temperature. As you begin to touch yourself, you can't help but feel like you're being watched. You try to focus on your hardening dick and not pay attention to your intrusive thoughts. You quickly shake off your paranoia as the pressure from the shower head massages your now fully hard cock. Any thoughts you had before of someone possibly watching you melted away as you focused on reaching your climax and claiming your reward.

Please log in to view the image

Suddenly, someone else enters the shower room, and you hear a few of the other guys in the hall talking about meeting each other in class. You peek out of your stall and see that it's a guy you met briefly during orientation week. He spots you and gives you a friendly nod, and you quickly back into your shower. Did he realize you were jerking-off? At this point you do not even care. You are so hungry for cum it physically hurts. You begin to beat your meat at a more rapid pace. You can feel your body tighten. Your are ready to blow.

Please log in to view the image

You cum inside of your hand in an attempt to catch every drop. Watching that warm nectar pool into your palm, you begin to salivate. You lift your hand towards your mouth and lick up the cum like a puppy drinking water from bowl. You savor every last drop but don't find it as satisfying as you thought it would be. Maybe it's because it was your own cum and not somebody else's. You lean against the shower wall and contemplate for a moment. Do I attempt to charm my orientation buddy into feeding me his cum or do I lick up the rest of my seed from the floor and head to class?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)