More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

What do you do next?

Head the hell home!

You head home without a word hugging your phone to your chest looking like some type of mad men. Rushing out the doors of your train stop when you arrive, and weaving through crowds at the station like some type of madman. Then the moment you are out of the station you break into a mad dash home speeding through the streets like a blur. Until finally you arrive home at your apartment, your heart beating like a drum as you gently lay your phone on your kitchen table the bizarre app still open. You pull out a chair and just stare at it for a moment hesitant to even touch it. Just watching the ticker of random population facts scroll by one after the other. The US has 4% of the worlds population, 4.5% of the worlds population is colorblind, and so on and so on.

You are completely stunned by the events of the night, just running over the events in your mind for what feels like an hour when all of a sudden you hear the turning of your apartments doorknob. Your girlfriend struts in and sees you in the kitchen and begins telling you about her day at work. Yet her words just seem to pass through one ear and out the other as you stare at what this morning were barely A cup breasts, and now massive E cups gently bouncing as she talked. You look back down at the oddity on the table and wonder what else you could change?

So what changes do you think should be made?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)