More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by myth myth

What should you do?

Head over to the pool.

You start making your way over to the pool. You see quite a few Korean celebrities. The few you recognize are Hwasa, CL, and Irene. They are surrounded by a group of guys no doubt trying to be the ones to bed one of the beautiful woman. You decide perhaps you should throw your own hat into the ring. Before you have a chance to someone intercepts you. Immediately you recognize him as Psy.

"Trust me. You best avoid them girls.". He said in broken English.

"Why is that?" You ask.

"Just trust me. It is a rookie mistake. Avoid them, especially CL. She likes to play games."

"Oh?" You decide to play along. "Then what would you recommend a rookie like me do?"

Psy looks you up and down. "American?" You nod. "Well it is the first night, many of these virgin girls try to lose their virginity. Some have trouble knowing who to trust and so they come to me. Someone like you might be pretty popular. Of course I would have to trust you first." He looks into your eyes for a bit seemingly thinking of something before nodding. "Come! Let us have a drink."

Should you go with Psy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)