More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BimboBarbie BimboBarbie

What's next?

Head inside

"Thanks," Is all you can stammer out in your nervous state but she doesn't seem to mind, opening the door wide and holding it while you step inside before closing it loudly.

"The living room is over there, I was just watching a movie. I'll fetch us drinks." She says cheerfully, her face radiant as she smiles making you blush.

Watching her swaying hips as she walks down the hall you again can't quite believe your luck, was this a dream? Stopping just shy of pinching yourself you follow her directions into the living room, the large television showing what you assumed was the latest chic flic.

Sitting down on the large sofa you try to steady your breathing and act casual, watching the movie as she walks in feigning interest in it, a beach scene where the Male lead is shirtless and showing off his muscles as Samantha giggles and places two cokes on the coffee table in front of you.

"Ogling the studs? hehe" She teases as you blush bright red, shaking your head defensively. "Relax I'm just teasing hehe, he is hot though right?"

"Y..Yeah sure, I guess." You reply, cursing your nerves and awkwardness. Never having had a conversation with such a hot girl, let along alone in her house!

The two of you swap some idle chit chat while watching the film, she is seemingly enjoying herself sitting on the same sofa but with a bit of distance.

"So wanna do something more fun?" She bluntly offers, turning to you on the sofa, a wide grin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)