More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by D.G. Church D.G. Church

Does she accept her as Dannie, and head home, or continue to argue?

Head home with Dannie

Danielle walks over to the beautiful lesbian and smiles, finally admitting to herself that she likes things better this way.

"Are you sure that you're ok with this?" Dannie asks.

"Honestly, I didn't want to admit this is what I wanted......But, you're so damn hot that I had to anyway." Danielle confesses.

Dannie grins happily and takes the other woman's hand to exit the airport. They walk hand in hand to Danielle's car. She gets in the driver's seat and proceeds to drive home to her spacious appartment. They ride in silence until Dannie decides to get a little frisky. She discreetly slides her hand accross the passenger's seat to lightly rub Danielle's pussy. She moans in pleasure, while still maintaining eye contact with the road. Dannie rubs harder, her thumb pressing down hard on her clit. She lets out a small cry,not knowing how much longer she can concentrate on the road.After a few more presses of Dannie's talented thumb, she has to pull over to the shoulder.

Will this sexy playing continue or abruptly come to a stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)